Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Is Fluttershy Lelouche?

Samurshy

Not really a serious question. If you have seen code geass then you know that Lelouch has an ability called geass that allows him to use his eyes to control people. Fluttershy also uses this ability to some degree in "Stare Master". So I ask you, look at the videos below and compare them one is Fluttershy's Stare the other is Lelouch's Geass

Warning this one is violent and not for the faint of heart

Do you think it is possible that Fluttershy can only use her stare on a person once or maybe like Lelouch where it is once per eye?

I think the MLP:FiM writers were watching too much anime when they wrote that scene. :P

Seems similar.

^_^ that is what I was thinking lol. Seemed like a easter egg of some sort, maybe directly referencing the anime.

Well I was looking around and sure enough rule 34-p came through (If it exists there is a pony version of it.)

post-5757-0-28382400-1343408097_thumb.png

lol of course theres rule 34p, but still the writers do watch a lot of stuff im sure there are plenty of more hints to many more shows and things in all the episodes.

Now that's a staring contest I'd like to see!!! Never heard of that anime show before, but man oh man would that be an epic battle between stare masters!!!! ^_^ My money would still be on Fluttershy though. :mellow:

lol of course theres rule 34p, but still the writers do watch a lot of stuff im sure there are plenty of more hints to many more shows and things in all the episodes.

I already knew there was a rule 34-p what I was saying is that the rule worked in my favor when I searched up "fluttershy lelouch" on google. While we are on the subject of anime references in cartoons, did anyone catch the naruto reference in legend of korra? The chi blockers are totally referencing the hyuga clan.

I was thinking about a similar thing like this, but I was thinking more of this:

http-~~-//youtu.be/XpbazaPNG_I

Warning: May contain footage unsuitable for certain audiences.

Please watch part 1:47 - 2:18

http-~~-//youtu.be/YcG-zVJEP9w

But Fluttershy problaby can do an ability like that.

I have not seen that anime, so watching this out of context is like an acid trip. I have no idea what is going on...