Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MY NEW MACHETE!:3

VladmireV.S.(Crank)

Yay, sharp objects and ponies! What could possibly go wrong!!?? :wacko:

Pinkie Pie gets ahold of it???

... Uh and what exactly do you intend to do with a machete? O.o

Anyway, congratulations on your new purchase I guess

add it to my knife collection. i have a total of 48 knifes now. i collect ALOT of things.

say,what are those boxes beside the friendship express DVD? i cant tell what those are...and they contrast the pony poster they are laying on

3 CD's i got along with this stuff from wallmart:1.) Avenged Sevenfold: Nightmare 2.)Alice in chains: black gives way to blue 3.)3 doors down: away from the sun. and that isn't a poster. it's a jumbo coloring book:3
  • Brohoof 1

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the General Silliness section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

• Brohoof 2

This thread appears to be some manner of random (but strangely enjoyable) nonsense, or something spammy of the sort. Thus, it has been sentenced to the General Silliness section of Cloudsdale Colosseum. This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

I thought that's where it was. :blink:

:DMAGIC. :D

I like how you put the machete next to the MLP stuff. Kind of like how you see those terrorist and gang photos in which they display weapons next to the things that they base their ideas on. (holy books, flags, etcetera) That made me laugh. Brony terrorists and gangsters... what a morbid idea.

• Brohoof 1

I like how you put the machete next to the MLP stuff. Kind of like how you see those terrorist and gang photos in which they display weapons next to the things that they base their ideas on. (holy books, flags, etcetera) That made me laugh. Brony terrorists and gangsters... what a morbid idea.

:blink: ..........(he knows our plan he must die)