open Life in Ponyville

TheBronyHeart

Asteria woke up bright and early. She was already excited. Today, Lapis was going to try and help Clover with her magic. She immediately went for her pseudo-brother's room, shaking him awake. "Good morning Lapis, did ya sleep well?" she asked. Lapis stifled a groan and responded. "Yes, I slept fine. Now, if you please, go wake Clover. We have plans today, as I'm sure you remember." Asteria nodded and ran off to her room. "Hey, hey, Clover! Wake up! Lapis is going to help your magic, so wake up!" she exclaimed enthusiastically while she shook the sleeping mare.

"Oh, I just, you know, came to explore Everfree..." Byron lied obviously. Byron tried to put the elements in his side pocket, but he dropped the elements. "Oh! Uh... How did those get there? Heheheh..." Byron lied.

Discere had been at home since yesterday... buried in books, again. It was a fascinating book about the study of emotions and their effects on ponies who withhold them. He was nose deep in the book when suddenly he had the biggest chill he had ever felt, and a shiver go down his spine.His eyes were no longer on the book but instead he was staring straight ahead wide eyed. "That was... odd" Discee thought out loud. Come to think of it, he had felt this way before... right before he left Manehatten to go explore Equestria.

Sky was jogging then he saw somebody staring at him through a window. He was slight creeped out but he waved and smiled back nicely to the strange pony behind the window. He wondered who this pony was but thought he might as well be nice...

(edited)

((OOC: Again, thanks everypony for getting us to the 400 post milestone, lets keep it up!))

An elegant white pegasus touched down in the center of Ponyville. Her eyes meticulously scanning the area. "Where are you?"She muttered quietly. "I KNOW YOU'RE HERE SOMEWHERE!" She screamed deafeningly... she was obviously upset, and she had a deterimined look in her eye.

((OOC: Star Light character link http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/star-light-r1325 ))

Edited by TheBronyHeart

Sky saw a pegasus land and saw that pegasus start screaming into the air. Sky decided that he should maybe go back to the hospital and sleep some more. In an effort to ignore the pegasus he tried to say random things to seem normal.

"Oh look at that rose, it is quite marvelous."

Sky slowly started backing away...

Edited by Twilight Sky

Star Ligt noticed a grey earth pony slowly receding from the area. She flapped her wings hard and fast, and she zoomed to the spot where he stood. She shoved her face dangerously close to his and started shouting "HEY YOU! HAVE YOU SEEN A WHITE COLT AROUND HERE LATELY?!" She toned her voice down quite a bit, but she still talked rathe loud. "He has blue and greenish like mane, and he is about my hieght and age!"

Maybe *sniff* maybe...

"Je ne parle pas anglais!"

Sky was pretending he couldn't speak her language so she would go away hopefully. He was wondering why he was having all these strange adventures. Sky felt like he was in a cliche anime drama...

"Good, 'cause today is the day you start learning how to use you magic!" Asteria said, running out of the room. She peered back when Clover didn't come immediately. "Come on, what are you waiting for?"

((OOC: I wish our school still had french... stupid budget cut.))

"Jai'm apelle Star Light"She replied . Her outlook had not changed, She still stared down at the earth pony. She was either furious or determined beyond belief.Steam was coming out of her nostrils with every exhale.

"Merde..."

Then Sky booked it back to the hospital trying to run as fast as he can back to the hospital. It's good thing he jogs or he would be able to run so fast for so long. He ran far enough that he could he see the hospital.

"Almost there!"

Clover shook her head, making herself less asleep, and excitement started to build up inside her. She quickly ran out with Asteria

"SO what do I get to learn first!!" She said almost loudly

She was already really excited to learn and couldn't wait until her powers were really good

Before she could register what had happened, she saw a dust cloud the shape of the pony in front of her. "HEY! GET BACK HERE!"She screamed in a terrifying voice. She darted of in the direcyion of the pony and cut him off before he reached the entrance to a hospital.

"CLOVER!"

He didn't know what else to do but call out to Clover because he had no idea what to do and he didn't know what to do with an angry mare. Besides it's against his nature to attack mares. Sky just hoped she would come to help...

Edited by Twilight Sky

Lapis Lazuli was waiting for the two of them at the table. He had laid out some bowls filled with oats. "First, you two should eat. Breakfast is a very important meal of the day." Asteria hurried to the table, taking up a bowl and wolfing down the food. Lapis ate from his bowl calmly without care for Asteria's speed.

Edited by Coeus

Star Light jumped up onto the earthpony and pinned him down, despite her fragile appearance she was decently strong, She took a moment to collect her thoughts and it was obvious that she was calming down. "Where is he? Where is the pony called Discere?" she asked in a still stern but calm quiet voice.

Clover heard her voice in the distance, unsure of what to do, she decided to ask lapis after sitting down at the table

"Do you think I should go figure out what that was?.." She said with a frown, not wanting to leave the two pony who were about to help her learn more about her magic

Even though Sky was a big for a pony he didn't want to hurt the mare but she was quite angry and he was afraid that she was gonna do something rash. Also Sky was quite uncomfortable having the mare this close to him...

"CLOVER HELP!"

" Wha- Byron. What are you doing with those?" Timeless asked Byron, with a frown on her face. Stuff like this was always happening to her, and she knew Byron was lying. That was extreamly predictable, and she snatched the elements. She stowed them away in her saddlebags.

"Well, no matter what you are doing with them, i'm taking them back."

She rolled her eyes..."Would you stop that! I am not going to harm you. Now, Do you know where Discere is or don't you?!"She loosened her grip but did not get off of the pony. She simply stared waiting for an answer.

Once Sky felt the tension on him loosen he did a hip twist so he ended up throwing the mare on to a soft bush off to the side of the hospital. He then hurried inside and up to his room. Where he got under the covers...

Edited by Twilight Sky

Star Light was suddenly in a bush... "Ow, that really hurt" she thought to herself. "why was that pony being so mean to me" she also wondered. She got up and sat down a few feet away with a snoody 'hmph' But her eyes were tearing up and she wanted to cry.

"It seems like somepony needs help. Whoever they are, they're close by. We should go help." Lapis conceded. He got up from the table and went for the door. "I'm sorry we have to postponed your lesson, but when ponies are in need, somepony has to help." Asteria quickly followed Lapis, ever proud of having him as a friend.

Sky looked out the window and saw the mare tear up. Sky was a sucker for mares in distress. It was one of his good and bad traits. He walked and sat next her.

"I'm sorry, are you okay?"

"I didn't mean to hurt you..."

Edited by Twilight Sky