Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Ordinary Life in Ponyville (RP Thread)

BlossomBloom

"He's fine now," Error dropped the Colt on the ground (quite rudely). The A.I. proceeded in her walk around Ponyville, and still drawed attention from bystanders. "Why are they all looking at me? All they know is that I'm a regular pony just like them, I shouldn't be treated any different..." she thought.

As the pony began to walk away, Blossom shouted after her "U-um...Thank you! For your help...I guess?" she went silent as she looked back at the now concious colt.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"What is that noise?" Error turned her head and saw a pink and poofy pony walking down the street singing, "What is she doing? Her voice contains an extremely high fequency, it kinda hurts..." She said to herself.

"Im not smiling -.-" Wymmer said as he rubbed his head to get the catchy toon out of his head. That ponies cutie mark is parties but she never throws any good ones. Therefore. She is USELESS.

Popcorn Kernel heard a pony singing outside. She grinned, knowing who that pony was. That was Pinkie Pie, anypony could recognize her voice from a million miles. If Pinkie had her mouth muffled, and a pony was in the next room, Pinkie's singing could surely be recognized.

Blossom Bloom heard singing and she looked up to find Pinkie Pie hopping around and singing as usual. She waved to Pinkie as she bounced on by then directed her attention back to the colt on the ground. "Are you ok?" she asked quietly.

Wymmer got up to walk away from the noise that was giving him a headache and headed toward the sweets shop without even thanking the girl who helped him. He walked in to see a friendly girl saying "hello :D" to an upset looking man. People like her make me sick. He said as he walked towards the counter.

He walked toward the counter and ordered one of their famous caffeine cakes. He bought it but noticed he had a meeting. He set it on the table and walked out (It was no big deal because he was one of the richest people in ponyville" He started trotting towards town hall.

Blossom Bloom watched as the colt got up and walked away without saying anything. "Oh dear...is he mad at me?Was it something I said?" she frowned,confused and a little hurt. "Well...Be careful..?" she shouted after the colt. After a few minutes, she shook off the dreadful feeling of sadness and walked on over to sugarcube corner. "Time to eat!" she smiled and hopped on in.

Oh look its that strange pony again. He thought as he crossed paths with the blue pony with the flower cutie mark. What does she want? He thought as he continued walking to his meeting.

As she hopped in,she passed by the now well looking colt that had been knocked out cold not but a few minutes ago. "Have a good day!" she smiled as she passed by him. Blossom Bloom trotted over to the counter and ordered two chocolate muffins. Once she had her muffins,she walked outside and headed for the park.

As he got to town hall he walked in to find that no one was there. Wait. THE MEETING was NEXT week. He started to feel bad for the pony he ignored and started to head out to search for the Blue pony that he later on today met.

Blossom Bloom arrived in the park and sat under a nearby tree. She hummed to herself quietly as she began to eat her second muffin.The birds were singing extra loud today but she didn't mind. As she finished her muffin,she began to pick the flowers growing around her. "I know what I'll be making today!" she giggled to herself.

I know! Ill go to the park. All the nice ponies go to the park. he started making his way to the park as he turned a corner he tripped over a root but saw the blue horse. Found you. He thought as he got up and dusted himself off.

Blossom Bloom watched as the colt got up and walked away without saying anything. "Oh dear...is he mad at me?Was it something I said?" she frowned,confused and a little hurt. "Well...Be careful..?" she shouted after the colt. After a few minutes, she shook off the dreadful feeling of sadness and walked on over to sugarcube corner. "Time to eat!" she smiled and hopped on in.

(My gosh im sorry i didn't respond, i forgot people are always active in these >< i guess i have to go along...) Scout just watched the whole scene as it happened, he didn't really care what happened at the time, Scout looked at the mare and then got up, he sighed and then walked towards sugarcube corner to get a shake. (again, sorry for late response)

Blossom Bloom gathered a bunch of flowers until she couldnt hold them all anymore. Residing back to her spot under the tree, she began to work on making something. It would be her biggest yet. She smiled at the thought as she worked.

Wymmer finally manned up and walked over to this blue pony. "Hey, um, sorry I just... Er... walked away. I felt really bad about that. are you okay?" He sat down next to her. You see i'm an important person who's really busy. If you want I can buy you something. What would you like?"

Blossom Bloom was working on her creation when she heard somepony talking to her. She looked up to see the colt from this morning "Hm? Oh. Yes I'm fine! No worries! And how about you? Are you ok? That rock hit you pretty hard." as he sat next to her she shook her head "No,it's fine. I don't really want anything." she smiled.

"So a rock hit me huh? Hm. Hey you never told me your name. Not like I gave you time though. Hold on. Let me guess your name... Flower Flip? Blue Bloom? Blue Daisy? I dont know. Just tell me."

"eeeehhh...close. It's Blossom Bloom" she smiled as she picked up another flower. "And you? What's your name? I didnt quite catch it...ya know,what with you being unconcious and all."

Haha. Its a weird name. Its Wymmer. I dont know how I got it or why because my parents died and were never able to tell me what it meant. What are you making? It looks very pretty ;)

Scout finished up his shake and took a quick look around, he stood up and walked out of the building and sat down on the bench outside, he watched as ponies passed by the shop.

Scout looked up to the clouds as RD was coming down towards him, "Hey buddy! How's equestria's best scout pony doing?" she said with her normal attitude, "Not too great, first my bed breaks, then i screw it up and accidentally land on somepony i don't even know, i can't wait to find out what happens next." Scout replied, "Aww don't let that get to you! Go do something fun with another pony, make the best of the rest of the day" she said putting a hoof on Scouts shoulder, "Thanks RD... but if you haven't noticed, im not the funnest pony here" he said with a shrug, "Whatever, it was just a suggestion anyway" he said to him as she got up and walked away.

Popcorn Kernel decided on what to buy from Sugarcube Corner. After choosing and paying, she walked outside. With what she had chosen on her back (a biscuit with strawberries in it) she trotted home to get her saddlebags. Reaching the edge of the Everfree Forest, she slunk to her little cottage. Once she got home, she found her saddlebags. Putting them on, she put in her biscuit. Then, she decided she would walk through the town for a while until she was hungry.

Haha. Its a weird name. Its Wymmer. I dont know how I got it or why because my parents died and were never able to tell me what it meant. What are you making? It looks very pretty ;)

"I dont think it's that weird.And I'm sorry about your parents..." she replied. Blossom could tell that he did not really want to talk about it so she decided to answer his question. "Oh this? I'm making a pushcart."

"I dont think it's that weird.And I'm sorry about your parents..." she replied. Blossom could tell that he did not really want to talk about it so she decided to answer his question. "Oh this? I'm making a pushcart."

A pushcart? May I ask what that is?

"Well to be exact...It's like the ones from the old west. Ya know, the ones where you have to pump it from two ends to get it moving? I think I have a picture..." Blossom began to rummage around in her feathers with her hooves. She figured out how to carry things in her wings without dropping them when she flew. She also figured out how to hide the things so it looked like nothing was there. "Ah! Here it is!" she took the picture out and handed it to the colt named "Wymmer"

Posted Image