Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private My Ordinary Life in Ponyville (RP Thread)

BlossomBloom

"Well to be exact...It's like the ones from the old west. Ya know, the ones where you have to pump it from two ends to get it moving? I think I have a picture..." Blossom began to rummage around in her feathers with her hooves. She figured out how to carry things in her wings without dropping them when she flew. She also figured out how to hide the things so it looked like nothing was there. "Ah! Here it is!" she took the picture out and handed it to the colt named "Wymmer"

Posted Image

Yes yes. Now I see. A pushcart. Looks like its coming together well.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well I've only started with the floor so I suppose." she held up the big,thick,colorful sheet made from flowers that she had on her lap. "It will take me a while to make the whole thing but it will be awesome...So! What do you do in your pass time?" she asked Wymmer as she looked at him.

''DO NOT WANT!'' Splinter screamed while running. ''I DON'T WANT TO WORK AT A BURGER KING AGAIN!'' Splinter screamed while running into Blossom. ''Um.. Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Do you want me to leave?'' Splinter said while frowning.

''DO NOT WANT!'' Splinter screamed while running. ''I DON'T WANT TO WORK AT A BURGER KING AGAIN!'' Splinter screamed while running into Blossom. ''Um.. Are you okay? Did I hurt you? Do you want me to leave?'' Splinter said while frowning.

Blossom Bloom heard somepony screaming and looked up to see a colt running straight toward her. Her face crashed against his and she fell back. "...O-Ow..." she groaned as she rubbed her head with her wing,yet another time. She sat up slowly and saw the colt that just crashed into her yelling and panicking. "Sh-Shhhhhhh.....Just..calm down..." she said quietly as she held out a hoof and closed her eyes. "I-It's fine. It was an accident. You don't have to leave unless you want to."

''Uh..'' Splinter said while his eyes derped. He quickly shook his head and his eyes stopped derping. ''Sorry.. I just lost my old job.'' Splinter said while frowning. ''There goes another place where I will never, ever, get a job.'' Splinter said while hovering.

''Uh..'' Splinter said while his eyes derped. He quickly shook his head and his eyes stopped derping. ''Sorry.. I just lost my old job.'' Splinter said while frowning. ''There goes another place where I will never, ever, get a job.'' Splinter said while hovering.

Blossom Bloom opened her eyes and looked up at the colt that was hovering over her with a sad look "Oh I'm so sorry. Are you ok?"

''Yeah.. As I say, another job.. Another terrible, horrific, day.'' Splinter said while sighing. ''I still live.. And I'm still pretty civil. It's a complicated thing..'' Splinter said while landing on the ground/

''Yeah.. As I say, another job.. Another terrible, horrific, day.'' Splinter said while sighing. ''I still live.. And I'm still pretty civil. It's a complicated thing..'' Splinter said while landing on the ground/

Blossom Bloom looked at him concerned. "Well...Do you want to hang out with us? Maybe we can help cheer you up? Are you hungry? I'll take you somewhere to eat if you want." she spoke softly to the colt so she wouldnt upset him more than he already was now.

''Nah.. I have that solved already.'' Splinter said while smiling. ''And just so you know, I'm not very sad.. So you can stop being shy, sugar cube.'' Splinter said while laughing. My food tactics are great.. I hope.

''Terribly Sorry, Mam.'' Splinter said in an Western accent. ''What's your name?'' Splinter said while winking. ''Mine is Splinter Hood..'' Splinter said while smiling. He trotted over to Blossom and offered a hoofshake.

Lily sighed and walked to the park with a hay shake. She was too tired to care. She saw her friend, blossom, under a tree with some colts. She approached with a smirk on her face. "hey bloom, what's with the possy?" she giggled

''Terribly Sorry, Mam.'' Splinter said in an Western accent. ''What's your name?'' Splinter said while winking. ''Mine is Splinter Hood..'' Splinter said while smiling. He trotted over to Blossom and offered a hoofshake.

Blossom Bloom blushed again as she shook his hoof "I-I'm Blossom Bloom...Nice to meet you, Splinter Hood..." she said quietly.

Lily sighed and walked to the park with a hay shake. She was too tired to care. She saw her friend, blossom, under a tree with some colts. She approached with a smirk on her face. "hey bloom, what's with the possy?" she giggled

"Huh?" Blossom looked over to see her friend, Lily. "Oh. Hi, Lily. Well I just met him this morning" she pointed to Wymmer "and I just crashed into him now" she pointed to Splinter Hood.

''Nice to meet ya, Blossom.. I see why you have that name!'' Splinter said while grinning. ''Who's your friend?'' Splinter said while smiling and looking at Lily.

(edited)

Nicksa was walking down a path to a village (Ponyville). "Another day in life" Nicka thought to himself.

He continued down the path to the village, as he walked in to (Ponyville) he stopped and looked for a tavern or a place to stay.

As he looked he also took out his trumpet from the backpack and started playing to the ponies in the village.

Edited by Sanick20

''Hey, Blossom.. Are you taken? If you know what I mean....'' Splinter said while winking at Blossom and laughing. ''I've been looking for The One lately.'' Splinter said while hovering again.

"Um...I'm sorry but that's classified...besides,we've only just met and I don't know much about you." she tried to say it without being rude."I would like to be your friend though if that is ok with you..." she smiled shyly at the colt.

''Meh.. Anything is good.'' Splinter said while laughing. ''Does anyone have some mentos?'' Splinter joked while smiling. ''Just kidding..'' Splinter said while grinning.

As Wymmer sat there watching the awkwardness of this other pony asking if his new friend was taken he got up. "Well I must go home and finish this wonderful book I'm reading. Its about a pony who got kidnapped when he was young. He's just finding out that he was kidnapped and its very well written. Maybe i'll see you tomorrow?" He said as he turned to Blossom.

Scout noticed the rather medium sized crowd growing in the park, he was curious, but not quite enough to head over there to see what it was all about, probably just a group of friends hanging out, friendship is magic after all isn't it? at least thats what Scout has been told.

As Wymmer sat there watching the awkwardness of this other pony asking if his new friend was taken he got up. "Well I must go home and finish this wonderful book I'm reading. Its about a pony who got kidnapped when he was young. He's just finding out that he was kidnapped and its very well written. Maybe i'll see you tomorrow?" He said as he turned to Blossom.

"Oh it sounds like a great book! I love reading!" she smiled "Sure! Hope to see you tomorrow! Hey, can I borrow the book sometime once you're finished with it?" she asked,still smiling brightly.

''It sounds interesting.. But I'll stick to Batmare and Spider Colt.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''Would I be able to check it out after you, Blossom?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

Tune Twist woke up and yawned. He looked at his clock. It was 10:00 already. "Snap! I need to head to Ponyville today." He went out on his balcony overlooking the Canterlot streets and cast his special spell. After a few seconds of forcing the magic out, he appeared in Ponyville with a small explosion. "Ahh.." He said as he levitated his headphones onto his ears. "It's just like I remember."

"Oh it sounds like a great book! I love reading!" she smiled "Sure! Hope to see you tomorrow! Hey, can I borrow the book sometime once you're finished with it?" she asked,still smiling brightly.

Sure you can have it when I'm done. But I got to go. I want to see what happens next. Bye. See you tomorrow.

''It sounds interesting.. But I'll stick to Batmare and Spider Colt.'' Splinter said while shrugging. ''Would I be able to check it out after you, Blossom?'' Splinter said while cocking an eyebrow.

"Well you would have to ask Wymmer but he just left..." she laughed a little. "Welp, I guess it's just you and me now...What do you want to do?" she asked as she quickly made a basket out of flowers to hold her flower sheet and more flowers. "If you're gonna ask, I'm making a pushcart."