Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Tournament

Chickey

Lucas murmured more words under his breath to give him strength.

"It's no magic that I am using. Simply words that give me strength no matter what.." He walked over to Jet, pain jetting through his body and tried a few more punches and used his knee to do a uppercut. He then fell to his knees almost out of breath, and crawling away from jet.

jet chuckled, "think im using magic? no......but for the sake of your life, and not wanting to spoil whats in...store.." jet fell unconsious, he didnt want lucas to bleed out, and possibly die from it, so to save both of them a great deal of trouble, he fell into the comforting darkness.

Hypno looked at the end of the fight "Well that was anti-climactic" He muttered as he saw Jet pass out.

The voice on the microphone came on again "By Kock out victory, Lucas wins!" in said as it then shut off.

A few medics walked onto the scene and started to tend to jet's wounds.

jet walked around his mind, "no, not yet.....we have to find out the others powers first, find out how to counter them, then things can get interesting." his eyes flashed yellow as the needles started to wear off almost immiedielty.

"Well, thats one fight over and done with. I wonder who will be next."

*King said, having finished the song. She walked up to the two fighters and sat down next to them. She began playing a soft beautiful tune and singing in an angelic voice in a strange language. The music sparked and swirled around Jet and Lucas, causing thier wounds to heal at an impressive rate.*

jet awoke a few moments later to someone singing, "nngg, Кто является то, что пение? Ее красивые, но я не помню кто-нибудь привлечения музыкальных инструментов?" he groaned, "Черт, моя голова болит." then looked up and noticed king, he blinked, "huh.....you have a nice voice mrs?"

(translation: Who is that singing? its beautiful, but i don't remember anyone bringing musical instruments" and "damn, my head hurts."

jet awoke a few moments later to someone singing, "nngg, Кто является то, что пение? Ее красивые, но я не помню кто-нибудь привлечения музыкальных инструментов?" he groaned, "Черт, моя голова болит." then looked up and noticed king, he blinked, "huh.....you have a nice voice mrs?"

(translation: Who is that singing? its beautiful, but i don't remember anyone bringing musical instruments" and "damn, my head hurts."

"King. Alexia King. Nice to meet you."

*King smiled.*

"Its nice to meet you awesome shark guy."

*King continued to play the melody, increasing the healing rate on Jet and Lucas' wounds.*

"You got pretty beat up. Keep still, this shouldnt take much longer."

jet stayed still, as his wounds were fully healed, "nng, nice bit of magic you have there, never would have believed it since they fall into the same catagory as werewolves and lepracauns, but ive seen a werewolf, and now ive seen magic.." he chuckled and sat up "...now all i need is to see a lepracaun," he turned his head, "hey lucas, how you doing over there? sorry bout the blade, it wasnt supposed to go that deep, but then again in russia, non lethal usually means less lethal then normal."

Thalia bounced up and down on Hypno's back, obviously unconcerned by the two fighters welfare as she clapped. "Yay, Red team!" she said with a little giggle, and Edward nodded, waiting to see who would fight next.

Lucas Drug himself out of the arena. His wounds still healing and the stain of blood still on his hands he replied to jet: "I'm fine. I don't understand why you didn't just finish me off though. You could have won and I would be fine because of the healing."

Jet laughed, "well, to be honest, i didnt have the strength, i was just hoping i could last longer then you, but after that last kick, i just couldnt move." he smiled, "but hey, we will have another chance when we get to.....wherever it is were going."

The voice on the microphone came on again.

"The next match will be"

"King

Vs.

Edward"

Is said

"After this last sparring match is over, we will be setting sail for out first fighting destination."

Edwrd blinked and Thalia bounced up and down again.

"Ooh, Eddie! You gotta win!" she said eagerly, but Edward just blinked and narrowed his eyes at King before stepping out into the fighting area. He selected two small daggers and got himself ready.

jet smiled and sat up, his tail lightly swishing behind him, he was curious as to how this will go, looking at each fighter, edward had been quiet when jet tried to say hello earlier, he didnt look the fighting type, but then again, lucas didnt either.

he next looked at king "this will be a curious match indeed."

*King glanced over at the readied Edward. She stood up, spun the guitar around in her hand and slammed it down onto the ship's deck. The wood splintered, but the guitar took no damage at all. King took off her bulky jacket and dropped it on the ground so she was just wearing her jeans and tank top, plus her boots and fingerless gloves.*

"Well, ready for a little fun?"

*King smiled. She raised her right arm into the air. Large red veins bulged out of her arm and her arm began to change shape into a large blade while the color of the rest of her body turned to solid steel. King slashed her arm blade through the air and then took a fighting stance.*

"Time to fight."

Edited by GildaShy

When Lucas Sleith heard who was fighting next he wasn't very interested. He already had his bets on Hypno winning. He sighed and figured that he would observe the opponent in case that he might fight king next.

Roger was stunned to see kings arm mutate into a giant blade, "now i have seen everything" he said to himself,

i wonder, if any member on the other team has powers, if i were to guess,it would probably that girl, that must be the only reason shes here,

The voice came on in the speaker again "Due to difficulties, another fighter will be placed in Edwards place" it said "Hypno will now be the new fighter for King"

Hypno sighed and shook Thalia off his back. He slowly walked onto the ring and stared at King. He placed his had on the grip of his Katana and waited

The voice came on in the speaker again "Due to difficulties, another fighter will be placed in Edwards place" it said "Hypno will now be the new fighter for King"

Hypno sighed and shook Thalia off his back. He slowly walked onto the ring and stared at King. He placed his had on the grip of his Katana and waited

"Last minute swap eh?"

*King said eagerly.*

"Perhaps this form wont be the best to fight you with."

*King's blade arm shifted back to normal and her body changed back to its regular composition. King picked her guitar back up and a pick appeared in her hand. She played one strong note that resounded through the air, and a large set of amps slammed into existence behind her.*

"WHO IS READY FOR SOME MUSIC!?"

*King shouted and began to play. The amps blasted the music into the air and pyrotechnics from seemingly nowhere went off.*

"SONG OF FIRE!"

*King's playing beat the air like the hammer of fate upon the anvil of the gods. Heavy Metal. Flames spewed from the amps surrounding King and Hypno in a ring of fire.*

Hypno kept a unimpressed face as he just stared at King. He grinned as he sped towards her with incredible speed and slashed at her, pulling the sword out at the same time with matched speed. He hoped to get one cheap cut in before she was ready.

Hypno kept a unimpressed face as he just stared at King. He grinned as he sped towards her with incredible speed and slashed at her, pulling the sword out at the same time with matched speed. He hoped to get one cheap cut in before she was ready.

*King took the hit, the adrenaline from the music allowing her to ignore the pain from the wound.*

"Nice slash boyo, but not nice enough."

*King raised up her leg and drop kicked Hypno to the ground, then she raised her guitar into the air by the neck.*

"FORE!"

*King swung the guitar down and into Hypno's face like a golf club. The impact, strong enough to break his nose for a while.*

Hypno took the kick, but used his sword to stop the guitar. He pushed himself up and slashed at her hands to try to get her to drop the guitar. "And it goes down down down, in the ring of fire." he laughed.

Hypno took the kick, but used his sword to stop the guitar. He pushed himself up and slashed at her hands to try to get her to drop the guitar. "And it goes down down down, in the ring of fire." he laughed.

"And I burned, burned, burned, as the flames took me higher."

*King said with a grin. She caught the blade in one hand, the skin showing through the glove had turned silver, like steel.*

"Polymorphism is a wonderful thing, isnt it."

*She yanked the sword from Hypno's hands and dropped her guitar. King swept her hand through the air and a flame burst from one of the amps and caught the guitar and the flames shaped themselves into a likeness of King and continued to play the music. King dropped Hypno's sword and pulled him up onto his feet.*

"Lets fight hand to hand, shall we?"

Hypno pulled himself, up grabbed his sword off the ground and swiftly slashed it at her. "Sorry" he said as he did so. He then pushed himself off her and back flipped back onto his feet in a fighting stance.

Hypno pulled himself, up grabbed his sword off the ground and swiftly slashed it at her. "Sorry" he said as he did so. He then pushed himself off her and back flipped back onto his feet in a fighting stance.

*The part the sword hit quickly turned to steel, preventing any wounding.*

"Whats wrong? Too scared to fight me like a man?"

*King raised her hands up to her sides, flames swirled around in her palms and two bladed chakrams formed from the fire.*

"Through the Fire and the Flames we Carry On."

*She said and dashed at Hypno swinging the chakrams wildly at him.*