Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Tournament

Chickey

jet muttered "ДАУ хочу я имел моя РПГ" and looked over at edward, deciding to put his makarov back, they both could probibly handle it, and leaned against the wall, he was intreagued, but didnt want to make anything worse.

(translation: damn wish i had my RPG)

Edited by Midnight Moon

Lucas Sleith sat there deep in thought after the battle. He was surprised Hypno did not win. He underestimated king. He made a mental note in his mind not to do that if he faces king next. He then looks down, avoiding any possible conversation. He wasn't really interested in anyone besides Jet, because he had earned respect from fighting him. Even with that respect though, he wished to stay quiet.

"I'm so sorry!" Miyuki said. She really didn't mean it. "Is they're anything I can do to make up for it? "You can climb on my back again..." Steel Miyuki also bowed her head low. But, you had to be hard to be a shadow, so Miyuki quickly dropped it. (Stupid back button!)

Edited by Strider Hiryu

Thalia suddenly brightened. "They were dead anyways, so it doesn't matter!" Suddenly she was bright again and slowly started to close the chasm under Edward's watchful eye.

*Say sorry,* he muttered to her, but Thalia just jumped up and down and said, "Let's do it again!"

"Umm... okay... Just don't scare me like that again. I...don't take well to it." She explained. She wasn't allowed to talk about her line of work to much. "This time... your it!" She tagged Thalia, jumped on one of the rocks and flew strait up. "Come and get me!!" she yelled down.

Hypno slowly woke up. "Ahh, what did i miss?" he asked as he looked around the tournament area. He had passed out for the time being, and had finally woke up. He looked at the contenders still around

The ship had left the docks now, and was setting sail for the first destination.

Thalia disappeared as well then appeared below her. "C'mon, that's not faiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiir!" said Thalia in a mock whiny voice.

Edward leaned against a wall with long sigh as he closed his eyes.

"Miyuki is up here, not down there!" She said laughing. She jumped down and landed on the other rock, turning into sand for a cushioned landing. "So, what else do you have in mind?" He started to lick her paw the back of her hand.

*King winced as she stood up, blood spurting from the deep gash on her shoulder where Hypno had cut her.*

"Damn that stings."

*She said calmly. The blood was staining her white tank top. King walked over and picked up her jacket. She opened the jacket's breast pocket and took out a golden coin. She put the coin to her lips and a gold aura surrounded her as the wound began to close. Once the wound was healed, King cracked her neck and put the jacket back on, placing the coin back into place. King walked over to Hypno and held out her hand.*

"Nice fight. Lets do it again sometime."

Thalia noticed Hypno was up and instead of listening to Miyuki she puttered over and clambered on his back.

"Hieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!~" she crowed as she covered his eyes. "Guess whooooooooooooooooo?"

Roger sighed, still leaning against the wall, he looked over and saw the two girls playing around

i am SO glad they are not on my team he thought to himself, he thought about what he could do at the moment while he waited for the ship to get to its destination

"I guess you" he said as he was pulled up by King. He cracked his knuckles and sheathed the sword. "Well, we better look around this ship, i need something to eat possibly" he said to the two.

Thalia continued to cling to his back as he spoke to King and Edward came to stand next to them, trying to peel her off his back. She came off with a frown and Edward hauled her to her feet.

*Thalia, you really need to stop now,* he sighed.

jettail moved into the ship and found the rooms, ones each marked with blue or red numbers.

jet smiled and moved into number 6, "alright then, lets see what we have here."

he set his bag on the floor and looked around the room, "hmmm, its nice in here, not home of course, but it will do."

he chuckled "meh, ill see what this place has to offer later, for now.." he turned and made his way to the stern of the ship and leaned on the railing, looking out over the ocean, basking in the noonday sun.

"what have we gotten ourselves into."

*At the mention of eating, King's stomach loudly growled.*

"Ah, hehehe... Thats a good idea, lets find some food."

*King grabbed her guitar and laid the strap over her shoulder.*

"You need any healing?"

*She asked Hypno.*

jet streached and smiled, noone was supposed to get hurt too badly, so it didnt bother him too much, as he turned and looked over the ship, it was something akin to a cargo ship, yet it had the furnishings of a luxry cruise liner.

as he began to take a look around, he noticed some signs on doors saying crew only, but in all honesty, he hadnt seen any crew, let alone anybody that seemed to be in charge.

shrugging he turned back and walked into the dining room, "ohhhhh." he grinned when he noticed alot of fish, and began to help himself.

Roger walked back into the ship and decided to look for a room to stay in he saw a room with a blue number 5 on it "five? my favorite number" he walked in and set his bag down, he took his motor cycle helmet off and put it on a table, he still didnt trust the other people so he left his coat on with his weapons still in it, he decided to walk back out and find some lunch

"Oh i'll be fine, well... maybe a little healing would be nice" he chuckled as he talked to King. He had taken a few cut,s and one of his ribs had broken from the axe than had hit him in the fighting.

Edward dragged Thalia downstairs and into her room, emblazoned with a large red one.

*Thalia...* he sighed as he began, and she waved him off.

"Oh, let me have some fun," she said, and her voice sounded serious for once. Edward blinked in surprise as she cocked her head. "It's been hard on me, too, yanno. I didn't expect them to show. Something's remembering in here and I just don't know what..."

*Me too,* said Edward slowly, *but I was a baby...how much could I remember?*

"Let's try to enjoy ourselves, Eddie. Or should I call you-"

*Don't. The walls have ears,* smiled Edward, and they walked back out of the room.

"Oh i'll be fine, well... maybe a little healing would be nice" he chuckled as he talked to King. He had taken a few cut,s and one of his ribs had broken from the axe than had hit him in the fighting.

"Oh that was nothing. You're lucky I didn't turn it into the spiked mace."

*King laughed.*

"Anyway,"

*King took an earbud out of her pocket.*

"Here, stored song of healing. It'll fix you right up."

*King handed the earbud to Hypno.*

Roger eventually came to the dinning room to see jet gorging on fish

"thats a lot of fish" he said to him self "hey!" he called out "is there any thing here other than fish?" he asked jet, not knowing if he would hear him or not

Thalia skipped into the dining room lightly, humming tunelessly. She grabbed a plate and then sat down, even thought there was nothing on it. Edward got some food and joined her as they whispered in hushed tones.

"yeah, thats my name" Roger looked around for food, finding something he made a samwhitch and sat down, he figured he didnt have anything to worry from jet, so he relaxed a bit, after all he was on his team

jet after filling on fish laid back and smiled "god sometimes, nothing beats raw fish.....though i guess chalk it up to shark genes" he laughed, "but what can ya do." he started fiddleing around with his ballistic knife watching roger eat