Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Tournament

Chickey

Thalia was fingering her pendant and arguing heatedly with Edward, who glanced around nervously. Eventually Thalia stood up and stormed off to another table and sat with her back to him, arms crossed.

Roger spoke "so, jet was it? what are you? are you like a genetic experiment or what?" he asked, trying to figure out exactly what he was, now seemed like as good a time as any to ask him, this wasnt something you see every day

"You can store... a healing song?" Hypno said confused as he took the earbud and listened to it. His rib crached back into place after a few second, and he cringed as it happened "Well, that stung a little bit"

Jet shook his head, "no actually, you might think so considering huminoid sharks arent something you see every day," he smiled "was born like this, dont ask me how, beacuse i dont know either, all i know, is i was given up at birth beacuse my parents freaked out....now that i think about it the reaction IS normal, but i lived in an orphanage until i was 18, then started travelling all over, and ended up in the service of the spetznaz and thats where ive been ever since." he chuckled, "mostly beacuse of my hightened senses and the ability to breath underwater might also have somethign to do with it."

"thats interesting" Roger said taking and other bite into his samwhich, he glanced over at the girl and the kid who followed her around, he decided that keeping an eye on them would be the best idea untill he knew what they could do

"You can store... a healing song?" Hypno said confused as he took the earbud and listened to it. His rib crached back into place after a few second, and he cringed as it happened "Well, that stung a little bit"

"Healing isn't always a pleasant experience."

*King chuckled.*

"The power is stored in the music's sound waves. Trapping the sound waves in these little earbuds make for good instant use of the music's abilities."

*King explained.*

"You get some interesting powers when you come back from the dead."

Roger had finished his samwhitch and decided to stay a little longer, he really didnt have anything better to do other than sit around and do nothing, he hoped he would get to meet the other members of his team so he knew who he was working with

jet looked over, "hey, you have the smell of gunpowder on ya, you have a gun with you?" he smiled, "beacuse i dont think they will care if you want to do some target practice, just have to grab a bunch of theses empty cans."

"You... died?" Hypno said even more confused. "Well, that's interesting, King" he said recalling her name from the announcement of the fight. He looked around the area he was in more, to see if there were signs on where to go.

"You... died?" Hypno said even more confused. "Well, that's interesting, King" he said recalling her name from the announcement of the fight. He looked around the area he was in more, to see if there were signs on where to go.

"Story for another day."

*King said calmly.*

"Come on, lets go find the cafeteria and get something to eat. Im famished."

*The two of them continued thier walk to the cafeteria and eventually found it.*

"Finally!"

*King began to help herself to loads of food, seemingly more than her slim figure would ever be able to consume.*

Both Jiang and Miyuki went down to the cafeteria. Jiang got a sandwich and Miyuki got some salad. They both sat at there teams.

"So, want do you all want out of this anyway?" Jiang asked, still playing with his Butterfly knives. "I just want money."

"I... Don't know, world peace?" Miyuki replied. She really didn't know.

"yeah, I have a few guns on me" roger said "where do you want to set the cans up? I'm thinking top deck" roger replied to jet, he figured target practice would be a good way to waste some time

Hypno folowed King to the cafeteria. He walked over the pop stand and helped himself to a few drinks, packed a few and opened a few other. He went and sat down in a table and waited for the other, sipping on his drink as he did so.

jet smirked, "top deck, near the stern of the boat, theres a large area, that could be used," he chuckled and stood up gathering the cans, "ill meet you up there if you want to come." he grinned, then moved out of the cafeteria

Roger stood up and followed jet outside to the top of the ship, once at the top he waited for jet to set up the cans, so they could begin shooting, as jet set the cans up, roger leaned against the wall

Jet set up the cans, about 15 of them, at diffrent heigthts and ranges, "alright then, you first." he smiled, and waited, wondering what roger had, he himself had a Makarov PM and a slightly larger machine pistol, but the machine pistol was in his bag.

Lucas still sat in his usual place silently deep in thought. He was still not wanting to really talk to anyone until the fights started again. He wanted to get peace of mind. The fight started to remind him of his past

Roger walked over to a box and took out his guns, 2 S&W500s, a 10 gauged sawn off shotgun, a micro Uzi, and an m1911,

He picked up the M1911 and walked over to the range and fired 7 shots, all of them hit except one

"dang it, I missed!"

jet chuckled, "still 6 out of 7 isnt bad." he picked up his makarov and held it up, firing 5 shots, reloading the magazine and firing 2 more, hitting 7 out of 7. "and thats hows its done in mother russia." he laughed light heartedly

Edward had gone over to Thalia gloomily, but she stood up and flounced off again, fingering her pendant angrily.

With a sigh, Edward looked around the room for something to take his mind off his worries.

*King walked onto the ship's deck and saw her teammates practicing thier shooting.*

"Hey boys! How goes it?"

*She said as she walked over to the two.*

"Interesting day, wasnt it?"

*She grinned at the two.*

Hypno finished his drink and pulled out another one. Sipping on it every once and a while. He examined the cafeteria, looking at all of it's bars and food platters it had available. Whoever owned this ship obviously had a large stack of cash.

Roger went over to the box and picked up one of his S&W500s

"im pretty good with this" just when he stepped up to the range king appeared and asked a question

"yeah, interesting would be a good word"

jet chuckled, "big gun, trying to compensate for something." he laughed in a joking manner, and patted him on the shoulder, "in any case, interesting will be putting it lightly, im sure we all have a trick or two up our sleeves," he smirked, "though keeping them a secret from the other team will be another matter entirely, id be willing to share, but somewhere more.....not here."

"yeah, interesting is a bit of an understatement! my team mates are a humanoid shark and..." Roger looked at King "and a you, im not sure how i should classify you yet" he jokingly remarked, he aimed the S&W500 and shot the targets, all 5 shots hit their mark