Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop iMovie requests?

~The Snowy Wolf~

So, I've been having a boring summer outside the forums and I'm looking for something to do. This may sound like a weird request thread, but I was wondering if you wanted me to make something on iMovie for you. I could use just about any footage that you have. In case you wanted to check out my previous work:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/27043-the-elements-of-harmony/

This isn't my best work, no, but it was the only one I posted. All I had to make that was: my iPad, Netflix, and my tv. So if you send me footage, I could make something much better

Hmm.. Maybe one that has everyone fight Queen Chrysalis? I really don't have anything since this is the first time this sort of thing came up. I don't have any footage for you, sorry. :(

I don't remember anypony fighting her. I'd need footage that exists.

Hmm.. Make a movie that has Spike trying to find out what his destiny is. Basically just use the footage from "Dragon Quest" (episode 47).

Is there somewhere I can download the episode?

Well I don't really know since I don't really download anything. Maybe youtube? That's were I watch all my videos and sometimes download a few.

I'll figure something out. Do you want a trailer (what I already posted) or a movie (I'd have to make it from the ground up)

I'll figure something out. Do you want a trailer (what I already posted) or a movie (I'd have to make it from the ground up)

Well I don't want you to stress out too much over something so I'll go with a trailer since it seems simple and short. Edited by PegasisterTaco