Discord is Trolling

CommadorTheCyborgPony

HA HA HA HA! thats SO FUNNY! i like it ALOT! nice job, next time you should make it so you can see the main 6

(is your name from warriors?)

Thanks, it wasn't intended to be funny, but i guess it knida is. to be honest i am not good a drawing the mane six, their is always something wrong with them. (why yes it is from the Warriors series, i also make art for those books too :lol: .

Derpy is best Pony and Commador Is best Cyborg Pony

2rftqi8.jpg

Well, that's an interesting idea. 9_6

You should take some more time to make sure the ponies look show accurate, or at least similar in proportion. For example, the head sizes of all three ponies seem off. Derpy's hindlegs could be longer too, and you forgot her bubblewraptastic cutie mark. Her eyes seem a little too small too. Also, is it me or does Discord's neck seem a teeny bit too long? o_O

As I suggested with another group drawing. If you're drawing a bunch of ponies together, you might as well add in a background.

Well, all you have to do is practice.

Well, that's an interesting idea. 9_6

You should take some more time to make sure the ponies look show accurate, or at least similar in proportion. For example, the head sizes of all three ponies seem off. Derpy's hindlegs could be longer too, and you forgot her bubblewraptastic cutie mark. Her eyes seem a little too small too. Also, is it me or does Discord's neck seem a teeny bit too long? o_O

As I suggested with another group drawing. If you're drawing a bunch of ponies together, you might as well add in a background.

Well, all you have to do is practice.

yeah, i only started drawing ponys a week ago. ill get better as i do more work. Crap, i forgot the cutie mark, i always do that. ALWAYS. In the show discord doesn't really put his neck straight up, in my opion it is pretty accurate. Got to 11:01 on this video, when Discord stands up he extends his neck to full length.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE3SNLc1_m8

2rftqi8.jpg

Haha, that is pretty funny, derp all the ponies(except Derpy)! :lol:

yeah, that was just a troll idea i came up with because i saw people complaining about how Derpy is offensive while i was drawing this, where your offensive now?

2rftqi8.jpg