Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Fellow Bronies and Pegasisters, I am now part of the Herd! :)

Ghostfire

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I couldn't sleep and I was bored at 1 oclock in the morning and decided to search the internet for fun and interesting things to do.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My brother was making fun of bronies, which at the time I didn't know who they were so I went on youtube and saw videos about bronies then decided to watch the show.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... my favorite color is blue...oh an I am a pegasister... I don't know what else to say :0

Shame on you MLP forums, not giving you a warm welcome to the forums! >:o

sorry 'bout that

Welcome to the forums

Few things ya'h should know

-Octavia's hall is for art you've made, and for any art requests you might have.

-SugarCube Corner is for anything related to ponies, or the brony fandom

-Everfree Forest is for anything that doesn't relate to MLP

-Roleplay World (this one is kinda self-explanatory xD)

-Cloudsdale Colloseum is for Forum games, ask a pony, and just silliness

(I recommend you drop by here and say hello http://mlpforums.com...-20-posts-comes)

There's also a 100 character post limit, to prevent spam from several ponies, and you should read the Terms of Service to prevent any further problems with the mods :3

I'm Pinkazoid, I'll mostly be found in RP world, or Cloudsdale Colosseum, and I'll occasionally drop by and welcome the new members, I hope you have a great and enjoyable time here at the forums :3

.... and if you ever need any help, I'm always glad to help out any new ponies on the forums, feel free to drop by a comment, or just PM me :3

Hai and welcome to the forums and the herd! :3

There's plenty to discuss here as this place is quite alive at all most times. So enjoy your stay and stay active!

And I see that you have amazing tastes in fave/best ponies! :3

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: I couldn't sleep and I was bored at 1 oclock in the morning and decided to search the internet for fun and interesting things to do.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My brother was making fun of bronies, which at the time I didn't know who they were so I went on youtube and saw videos about bronies then decided to watch the show.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... my favorite color is blue...oh an I am a pegasister... I don't know what else to say :0

Your brother eh? Maybe he needs to be talked to by the many cool guys that enjoy the show. No need to be picked on watching a show.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here like I have.

@@Ghostfire,Welcome to the herd!! I'm Ol' Sarge, and I am so sorry it took me so long to say hello. So, hello! I think you'll like it here, there are an awful lot of wonderful people on this forum and I really hope you'll have fun. Feel free to PM me if you ever want to talk (Which you have already figured out how to do ;) )

Yay, someone who actually likes Applejack as well!~

Welcome to the Forums :) You seem like a nice person and it's always nice to have more girls on here :P

Edited by PinkieDaShy.avi