Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

'Sup guys

Herpy Dooves

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google Images search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: explained below~

Hi everyone, name's Nick. Got into pones last year, around the end of June or so. I was originally against MLP as one of those ignorant haters that just went along with the hate. "It's My Little Pony, that's for little girls," etc. One day, my little brother posted something about how hot Nightmare Moon is (jokingly, of course). I was curious and looked into it, and the first Google result was MLP Wiki. I read up on NMM, and i was a little impressed by how good of a villain design she was, even though she was from MLP. I finally decided to give the show a chance at that point and, inevitably, here I am now.

So yeah, just here to hang out, browse the forums, maybe post time to time, but don't expect too much... but we'll see. ;)

Edited by Herpy Dooves

Welcome to the forums! :) It's nice to see that some people can at least look into the show a little bit rather than blindly hate. Welcome to the herd, my friend ^^ The brony community actually a really nice community if you haven't found that yet :3

(edited)

Oh, I'm definitely totally aware of the awesomeness of the brony community. I've also run into the bad sides of it, but there are always two sides to the coin, so what can you do? :P

Edited by Herpy Dooves

THE FORUMS WELCOME THEE TO OUR PRESENCE! FEEL FREE TO ENJOY YOUR MEMBERSHIP TO ITS FULLEST...if you want to...

Lorem ipsum! We are all friends in one way or another so feel free to click the add friend button on anypony's profile as much as you want.

Edited by JustTooXrosTS

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony! You've come a long way to became a part of the brony community. Glad to see that you actually looked into the show, instead of hating it for no reason. Brownie points for you! I bet if more haters were to actually see the show, we'd have more Pegasisters and Bronies.

Anyways, we always love and tolerate here, so you'll make plenty of friends! :) Enjoy posting here!

Posted Image

Hai and welcome to the forums and the herd!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmbV7qWTLxc

This place is just full of fun! I hope you enjoy yourself and stay active! :)

ps, To get somepony's attention, use the quote button in th bottom left hand corner. ;)

Also, I tried using that same picture when I first got here, but it said it was too big. How in Celestia's name did you get it to work?

Edited by Kirby

(edited)

ps, To get somepony's attention, use the quote button in th bottom left hand corner. ;)

Heh, I just figured since it was obvious who I was replying to, quoting wouldn't be necessary. :P

Also, I tried using that same picture when I first got here, but it said it was too big. How in Celestia's name did you get it to work?

I was lazy, so I just signed up here with my Twitter account, and I guess Twitter scaled down the picture well enough to work... and then it transferred here!

Edit: Oh, and just to make it clear, I've been a brony for a long time, so welcoming me to the herd is just a little late. ;)

Edited by Herpy Dooves

[/color]Heh, I just figured since it was obvious who I was replying to, quoting wouldn't be necessary. :P

I was lazy, so I just signed up here with my Twitter account, and I guess Twitter scaled down the picture well enough to work... and then it transferred here!

Edit: Oh, and just to make it clear, I've been a brony for a long time, so welcoming me to the herd is just a little late. ;)

It may be too late to welcome you to the herd... but its not to late to smile, ITS NEVER TOO LATE

WARNING: if you attempt to look at

post-6541-0-69405300-1344021491.gif

You may suffer frompost-6541-0-00227300-1344021507_thumb.jpg

welcome to the mlp forums

>how hot nightmare moon is (jokingly)

>jokingly

>joking

You sureeeee about that?

All joking aside, welcome to the fornuns.

Meant forums lol, but fornuns are cool too.

Edited by Fizzydog

[/color]Heh, I just figured since it was obvious who I was replying to, quoting wouldn't be necessary. :P

lol I just sometimes tell new people how to do so, in case they haven't used a forum before.

>.< Evil Twitter strikes again!

Its never too late to welcome some one! ;)even if it has been a whole year...

That and I saw the picture posted above my post and just kinda assumed.

Edited by Kirby