Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hello

vinyl20

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: i hear about it through word of mouth

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: i have not watched the show

hello my name is vinyl basicly i heard about bronies yesterday and i heard they go on mlpforums other than that i know about the song "this day" which my freind gave me 20 bucks to sing at talent show other than that i know nothing about the show or the fandom and wanted to come here before i heard lots of false accusations.

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: i hear about it through word of mouth

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: i have not watched the show

hello my name is vinyl basicly i heard about bronies yesterday and i heard they go on mlpforums other than that i know about the song "this day" which my freind gave me 20 bucks to sing at talent show other than that i know nothing about the show or the fandom and wanted to come here before i heard lots of false accusations.

Well there are lots of rumors around but most are not true, but being a brony is awesome, don't let other people's opinions sway your decision, it is just yours and yours alone. :)

@@vinyl20, If you haven't seen the show you should, You be missing out on a good show. Just go to youtube and there should be every episode up on there. search "My little pony friendship is magic season 1 episode 1" and you should get the first episode.

as well welcome to the forums :) its a pretty awesome place.

@@vinyl20, If you haven't seen the show you should, You be missing out on a good show. Just go to youtube and there should be every episode up on there. search "My little pony friendship is magic season 1 episode 1" and you should get the first episode.

as well welcome to the forums :) its a pretty awesome place.

i wasnt sure if it was one of those show where the first few episode are just down right terrible so i wanted to see if there was some episode that they show to people who havent seen the show before