Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

my sad fluttershy

Morager

i started sketching fluttershy and i screwed up on a few thing and it led to this. idk if its good or not let me know, its my first sketch. it looks so sad.

post-6417-0-08642800-1344032331_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 5

I can see where there can be improvement.

But I love the way you shaded her and how it has that sort of look where it could be passed as a pony or a anthropomorphized one, even though it's not intentional it's cool. The eye looks great and it's a pretty fair sketch. :)

• Brohoof 1

i started sketching fluttershy and i screwed up on a few thing and it led to this. idk if its good or not let me know, its my first sketch. it looks so sad.

Its a very good drawing! Although, how you have draw her, she looks more like a antro then a pony!

But the drawing very neat, and you have got the eyes down :)

I like what you've done with this, the shading looks great, and the fact it's a colourless picture enhances the sadness factor.

Great job :)

• Brohoof 1

Looks great, just more of a badflank than sad, really. :D Also, she looks very human, probably due to the fact you've drawn her as a bust for some reason. O_o

Edited by thegoodhen

I can see where there can be improvement.

But I love the way you shaded her and how it has that sort of look where it could be passed as a pony or a anthropomorphized one, even though it's not intentional it's cool. The eye looks great and it's a pretty fair sketch. :)

thanx im glad you like it.

It is very good, especially for a first sketch. You're talented, keep it up.

PS, is this supposed to be anthro?

thank you and it wasnt suppose to be but thats what it looks like it turned out to be.

Looks great, just more of a badflank than sad, really. :D Also, she looks very human, probably due to the fact you've drawn her as a bust for some reason. O_o

lol thanx, for some reason everytime i think about it i have to go look at it idk why lol

That's a good drawing, the only thing I see wrong is the neck.

Makes the body look a little weird, it's sorta odd ;) .

Other than that, good drawing!