Greetings Fellow Bronies and Pegasisters

Jinx

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Hours upon hours of internet research

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Now seriously, I didn't even know that bronies existed until about a week ago. I got injured around that time and had to quit my fulltime job. Hence I went from having almost no freetime to a lot of freetime. I ran across the word brony and decided to see what it was all about... by watching all of the brony documentaries. That lead to watching the series and enjoying it quite a lot.

My real name's David, but you can call me whatever you like. I'm from the United States but I like to think that I'm not. Rainbow Dash is best pony, but Fluttershy tends to pull at my heartstrings. I've been using Photoshop for almost 10 years so I'm pretty good with image editing, just don't expect me to draw anything. I became a huge fan of the community when I ran across all of the fan created music out there.

I'm currently in college studying Animation and hope to be able to find a job in the industry when I finally graduate. I know right, studying animation and didn't even notice this whole thing about ponies on the internet. I have no idea how I missed that. If you want to know anything else just send me a message and I'll gladly tell you.

Now excuse me while I: "When you've bungled all your bangles, and your loved ones have been mangled..."

• Brohoof 1

Hello there Infinite Sky!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying!

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they are made to keep this place in check.

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Site Question + Feedback!

Welcome!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

You discovered the show after the community? That's funy :lol:

Enjoy your stay.

ps: did you made your avatar by yourself, it's wonderfull realy.

The avatar is an image edit, really just a recoloring of an image. I've been making signatures and avatars for quite awhile, I made those ones in about 20 minutes a piece. I think I might open up an avatar/signature shop on these forums at some point.

The avatar is an image edit, really just a recoloring of an image. I've been making signatures and avatars for quite awhile, I made those ones in about 20 minutes a piece. I think I might open up an avatar/signature shop on these forums at some point.

Thanks for answering that fast ^^

If you want to take comission it's here: http://mlpforums.com/forum/49-commissions/

It's not my favourite part of the forum (I like to do as much as I can by myself) so I'm not sure how it works.

I know you're supose to contact the mod Feld0. Dont worried he's cool as long as you workship him.

And even if it took you " about 20 minutes" it's still very good, dont you have a Deviant Art ?

Welcome to the herd, fellow brony!

I do recall that there was another new member who also made animations like you. The whole animation thing sounds so cool! Probably hard to do, of course. Do you ever make test animations? If so, I'd love to see them! :) Also, I'm not really good with Photoshop (well, I don't even have it :P) but I'm sure you do a great job at image editing.

Anyways, enjoy the forums! We always love and tolerate here, so you'll always have something to talk about! Try to stay active too, as we need the active members!

Posted Image

My tablet is pretty much broken for the moment but I'm hoping to pick up another one soon. I don't have a deviantart because all I really do are image edits right now. Drawing with a mouse is a real pain.

My tablet is pretty much broken for the moment but I'm hoping to pick up another one soon. I don't have a deviantart because all I really do are image edits right now. Drawing with a mouse is a real pain.

I hope your tablet rest in peace :blush:

Even if you dont have a DA account, do you share and show your image edits somewhere, i'd like to see it.

Not really, they tend to be spur of the moment things, I create them and save them. That came to a halt when my old laptop overheated (never buy Toshiba). The motherboard completely fried, just like my last desktop that I had. External HD now so that's not a problem, but I'm basically starting over with a clean slate. I bought a new desktop a little over a month ago.

Hello David! The site is very good for posting animation, artwork and fanfics (I think. Im fairly new!). Love and toleration is what we partake in and I wish you the best of luck in your classes. Have fun!