The master's comic strip

marlyly

That's not my favourite but as a fan of the master, and discorded whooves, I couldn't miss it.

Mounth ago the mod made a contest, peoples had to send him drawings so they can actualy draw for his blog. I tried and missed because of personal problem and the time line ( if you want the detail it was the fault of my GODDAMN :angry: :angry: computer, this son of a Bieber just shut down with no reason every time).

But I did drew something.

And now I just had a few free time (it's supose to be summer holiday after all) and I continued my work, I'm probably gonna make a third part when I'll have free time again.

So I'd like to share my work and learn your opinion about it, i'm not skilled or gifted and I dont have a lot of experience at drawing so be gentle :blush: fell free to criticize-insult-mock my work, anything that might help.

The first page, "cant decide" was my initial work, the 4 others are recent.

For those who dont know the story, the master is the nemesis of the doctor, in the tumblr he brought twilight to scuicide herself, and I make it do even worse.

So yes it's very dark and kinda cruel. It's usualy not my kind but with the master I do an exception (I consider this character as a pure evil one).

If you want my comments for each drawings you can check my DA:http://dear-sweet-molestia.deviantart.com/

I won't be able to draw for the next two week, I'm not even sure if I'll have the internet so if you ask me something and I dont answer fast dont be mad at me.

Thanks you for your time, I hope you'll apreciate it.

Let's make it quick this time. I drew those creepy things and I firts wanted your opinion (I'm still a beginer and it represented a lot of work for me).

You can still do this of course (look at my DeviantArt for my coment of the drawings) but I'm gonna ask something even more important, how to make it better. Not the drawing but the story. How could we kick the master's flank in a funny way. How could we bring a little bit of smile to this creepy thing (that's impossible mission isn't it ;) ).

I allready have 1 or 2 ideas but, as it's written in my original post I'll have to leave home for a while, and internet and drawing at the same time (for internet I'm not sure).

So I hope I'll be creative during this time, and I also hope that I'll have big surprises when I'll be back.

Thanks everyone for your time.

Thanks you to the one who shows me the right way. ;)

post-3645-0-55614400-1344097286_thumb.jpg

post-3645-0-49597600-1344097415_thumb.jpg

post-3645-0-77449300-1344097591_thumb.jpg

post-3645-0-05913700-1344098316_thumb.jpg

post-3645-0-09315200-1344098363_thumb.jpg

Edited by marlyly
Link is NSFW. Do not post links to explicit content on the forums.

Whoa, that is creepy. by the way i want to see the other parts of it and you never linked your tumblr so could you please do that?

For the moment the whole part of it is here.

And I wont give a link of the tumblr, I said it was NSFW and posting a link was againts the forum's rules.

But thanks for being the first to answer. If you think it's too much creepy just imagine, and surprise me :lol:

And I wont give a link of the tumblr, I said it was NSFW and posting a link was againts the forum's rules.

But thanks for being the first to answer. If you think it's too much creepy just imagine, and surprise me :lol:

im wondering if you could send it in a message.

Its not to creepy to me because i have dabbled in the means of pony torture. I have writen about it and drawn it.

Derpy is best Pony and Commador Is best Cyborg Pony

2rftqi8.jpg