Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

RemixCeption

PhonyBrony

EDIT: As of 8/20/12, the full song is up!

I had this idea a while ago and here is the result. Its basically 20 songs from different artists all in one mix. Instead of using the original song, though, they were all made from scratch. Most songs last about 30 seconds in here.

Thanks Flare for the video! ^^

the Phony Brony

Edited by PhonyBrony

This is awesome! It ties together so well. I honestly can't hear anything wrong with it. Awesome work.

Haha, thanks! This one took quite a while to make, simply because it was hard to fit all the songs together... And yet I still failed in some parts haha xD

thanks

the Phony Brony

• 2 weeks later...

Dude I think you did a really good job remixing all the songs together! Not one feels out of place or faulty! Keep up the good work! ;)

Also will there be a download link somewhere ?

Edited by Nenni
  • Brohoof 1

Smooth transitions! I absolutely love compilations like these, it's like having a personal DJ cueing songs for you so you don't have to ^_^ This is so going onto my iPod

• Brohoof 1

Dude I think you did a really good job remixing all the songs together! Not one feels out of place or faulty! Keep up the good work! ;)

Also will there be a download link somewhere ?

Oh hey there, thank you for this! I thought there were a few transitions that weren't the best, but I guess it isn't a big deal. I have a download link in the youtube video description; if I post it here MLPForums will automatically change it to a previewer thing :o

Wow really well done, this is really amazing :wub: it just flows so well.... No criticism from me at all ^_^

Once again beautiful song man... AMAZING work with this.

Thanks! Glad you thought about criticizing this, because that's what I need! xDDD But if you don't have any criticism, thats even better 8D

Smooth transitions! I absolutely love compilations like these, it's like having a personal DJ cueing songs for you so you don't have to ^_^ This is so going onto my iPod

Haha, yeah, see, this is kind of my excuse for not being a DJ. If you can't mix songs, you might as well just remake them :P

Thank you for the support!

the Phony Brony

Oh hey there, thank you for this! I thought there were a few transitions that weren't the best, but I guess it isn't a big deal. I have a download link in the youtube video description; if I post it here MLPForums will automatically change it to a previewer thing :o

the Phony Brony

Thanks man I must not have seen... This is definitely going on my iPod and ill be showing people that I know this song. Keep up the good work ^_^

• Brohoof 1