open The Northern Front

Power Ten

Clocks looked at Schwartz "Haha, Batty called the other batty a sir" he muttered to Clocks and Storm. He wondered if K-Bar would noticed that she was called a sir or now as he continued the exercise,

Usaf got down into position and started to do the plank. this was a little more difficult but no worse then the training for the Royal Night Air Fighters had been. Usaf figured that he could hold out for a while.

Mark immediately shot up at what the colonel had said, "First pick of weapons" Mark thought, he immediately planked using every single ounce of focus and strength, being a sniper made you quite the focused person, having to be focusing really hard to hit your target.

Edited by MrL0LZlicious

Hypno, Clocks, and Storm all planked. Clocks obviously didn't have enough patience to get as far as everyone else. But Storm and Hypno could last a bit further due to Storm's strength and Hypno's light weight.

Jacob began to do the position he was exausted but the last thing he wanted to do was be the first pony to drop from the position. He was forcing himself as hard as he could refusing to be the first to drop.

K-Bar stood up to get a good look at the recruits. She spotted a few who had already dropped down and pointed them towards the mess hall. "get some breakfast" was all she said. She continued to sweep the group, picking out the strong ones, and identifying the weaklings.

Clocks had dropped out, his back injuries were making him weaker than he normally would. Clocks walked off and got some food from the mess hall and started to eat.

Storm and Hypno were still in though.

*Schwartz was still in the same position. Not moving at all. She was like a statue of tenacity. Unflinching, unwavering. When she saw K-Bar looking over the recruits, she smiled and said,*

"Like what you see? I know I do."

After seeing a few ponies fall Jacob decided to quit, he dropped. Glad that he wasnt the first pony to give up, but he was now very exausted, while going to get breakfast he saw Clocks and wanted to speak to him."Hey Clocks I want to talk to you about something."

Edited by giordano

A few mor minutes passed, several more ponies dropped out.

"I sure could go for some grub right about now. I haven't eaten breakfast yet" she smirked, staring at a pony who was beginning to let his back droop. "Straight backs!"

Clocks looked up as he paused eating "Oh yea, and whatta dat be?" He asked looked at Jacob with food still in his mouth.

Hypno seemed fine and perfectly straight, but Storm started to droop, his weight was starting to make him fail.

Mark quickly regained focus again, straightening his back again, he had dozed off into a daydream of popping hostiles heads off with a sniper, getting already too excited about getting a first choice of weapon, even though he hadn't got it yet. He focused twice as hard, making sure to not go to daydream or become less focused.

"Yes, ma'am food dose sound good." said Usaf staying in position. "But im sure we will all be a lot hungrier in combat, so i think i can hold on"

Usaf was starting to get a little bit tired but he could hold on for a while longer

Jacob made sure no other ponies were lisening in. Then he told Clocks "Im sure your mad at K-Bar for beating you yesterday,what if I told you I could help you get revenge. If you say yes there are a couple of conditions you will need to follow."

K-Bar watched Storm as he finally began to sag again. "getting tired there, big guy? You've got 5 seconds to straighten out or quit. Make your choice"

She looked at her watch, "you all have been planking for five minutes. If you all can hold it for five more, then you can all go into the armory first."

Storm quit as he walked back into the mess hall defeated. Hypno stayed in a perfect position.

Clocks gave a grin "If you said dat you could help me get revenge id reply with, Buck off boy-o" he said "She only won because she was cheap, and i don't need help from anyone ta get my own revenge."

"Sounds like a deal."

*Schwartz said, hearing K-Bar's words. She was eager to get a look at the armory. Schwartz had a real appreciation for weapons, and she would not let this opportunity pass. First pick at weapons was her primary goal at the moment.*

K-bar resumed planking for the last five minutes, still carefully watching the other ponies.

(I'm going to sleep for the night. First job starts tomorrow. I promise that I won't be as late as I was today)

Jacob said to Clocks "Well thats fine, I mean what I had in mind was going to be quite hard to pull off and if your scared I understand." He said trying to get a reaction out of Clocks. Jacob began to leave hoping Clocks would try to stop him.

The only reaction Jacob got out of Clocks was him giving him a powerful bare hoof punch to the gut when he left for the door. "Lemme get dis straight, you come in here, ask me to do something to a military officer, then leave and insult me when i refuse?" He asked as he laughed like a Hyena.

After getting hit in the stomach Jacob fell to the floor. As he got back up in pain he began to laught uncontrollably. When he wanted to be stopped by Clocks he didnt expect to get hit. As he stopped to laught he said " I thought you would be so predictable but you caught me off guard." He followed by punching him in the face. Jacob knew that he couldnt beat Clocks in a normal fight, he stood a chance because Clocks was still injured from fighting K-bar.

"She injured me back, not me hooves" Clocks said as he moved his head to the side to barely dodge, then punched him right in the jaw. "But you shouldn't underestimate me boy-o"

Ponies started to go around Jacob and Clocks and started to yell "fight fight" Jacob dodged the attack and sayed "Firstly, I never underatimate anybody, I just didnt expect you to be bold enought to hit me. Secondly, Im sorry if I offended you I didnt mean any disrespect and you attacked me first." Jacob was keeping his distance waiting to see what Clocks would do. Not sure if he would walk away or still try to beat him up.

Edited by giordano

Usaf runs over to the sound of ponies cheering for a fight. He sees the figh and flies into the air above the two recruits trying to not get noticed. Usaf just stay hovering over the 2 for a while watching.

"Ha haaaaaaaaa" Clocks uttered childishly "Ya gonna soon realize i'm the boldest of da bold" he said "Apology accepted, but i'm still gonna beat da crud out of ya, we already got a crowd too" He said as he took a cheapshot while he was talking.