Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I like to put bananas in my ear and pretend I'm a baboon :3

Scrunchy Hooves

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?: With the power of Almighty Google!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was torturing myself (that means going trough tv channels for children and watch every cartoon for 10 minutes, no matter what). First I found "Dora the explorer", I changed channel after 9.59... Then "Winx" (again, every second was like hours), but then I found Mlp and 10 minutes became 15, then 20, then I watched the next episode... and now I'm a brony ._.

I'm Scrunchy, I'm 16 and I live in Italy. I like playing Minecraft, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy (let's just say any Square game), football, basketball, tennis and I also enjoy cooking and baking. Sometimes, when I'm sad or particularly happy I write short stories or poems (I'm writing a story now, but I only have a few basic ideas in mind for now :I ). I like reading mangas and watching anime, too.

My favourite pony of all is Luna, because I love her name and the night overall.

I hope to fit in well here and to find new friends... See you around!

Umm hey there! Strange way to induce yourself but at least it's original! Welcome welcome welcome to the land run by Feld0 and filled with many a brony. Guess what.....if you haven't guessed then what's the point but in this forums there is either zero non brony trolls or there is one or two lirking in the shadows so feel free to let loose on your bronyness!

Haii! Welcome to the forums! ^~^

It always seem to happen like that. One episode leads to two. Two leads to five. Five leads to the whole season. The whole season leads to end of season two with three pony shirts and the DVD...

Blah, anyway, Have fun here and enjoy your stay. Everypony is nice and most enjoy a nice chat, so don't hesitate to say 'Hai' in a PM!

Stay active! ;)

A: *reads title* Watch out for Trollestia. Mentioning the 'B' word around her, and she'll ask you if you like them. Thing don't usually end very pretty.

B: AJ needs moar love, nice best pony choice.

C: Welcome to le board, enjoy yourself =D

A: *reads title* Watch out for Trollestia. Mentioning the 'B' word around her, and she'll ask you if you like them. Thing don't usually end very pretty.

B: AJ needs moar love, nice best pony choice.

C: Welcome to le board, enjoy yourself =D

The 'B' word? You mean BANANA? Oh, sure, I won't say BANANA anymore. From now on, no more BANANAS!

Thank you, by the way =)

• Brohoof 1

The 'B' word? You mean BANANA? Oh, sure, I won't say BANANA anymore. From now on, no more BANANAS!

Thank you, by the way =)

Posted Image

TO THE MOOOOOOOOON!

Though, scanning again, it appears yo follow the New Lunar Republic. It's not surprising you are non-caring about your upsetting of Celestia.