Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello I'm Norman Sanzo and I'm new here

Norman Sanzo

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Well I did an interview with Fald0 and he told me to join =D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I was on deviantART and I saw a lot of people posting pictures of ponies, so in odder to know more why people are loving MLP I've gone on YouTube and watch the first episode... and from that point one I never turn back.

Hello My name is Norman Sanzo,

I host an MLP podcast called The MBS Show. Every week I talk about ponies with my friends and sometimes I even get guest on the show.

Besides talking about ponies I like to draw... probably should start drawing some more but editing the show is so much work *sigh*. Well nothing can be gain if I don't work for it =D

On my free time *which i should do more drawings* like playing videogames. I don't spend that much time on games but when I do I make sure I spend it well.

So what else can I say about my self?... Well I hope to get the know you all and be good friends =D

-----

Sincerely

Norman Sanzo

Main Host for The MBS Show

• Brohoof 2

Hello there Norman!

Posted Image

Global Rules

The Moderating Team

We have a very lively section for roleplaying! But you need at least five posts outside Welcome Plaza and Cloudsdale Colosseum to participate.

You might want to see this MLP Forums Posting Guide and Minimum post lengths (only 100 characters, no worries!)

And please abide by these rules, they were made to keep this place in check :P

If you have any question on how that silly badge under your avatar works, click here!

Any other question? Feel free to PM a moderator or make a thread in Feedback & Suggestions!

• Brohoof 1

Aww shucks you guys are making me blush :blush: thanks again for the warm welcome and I hate to plug my self but please do listen to The MBS Show, it's a MLP:FiM podcast that I host every week and our most notable guest was The Living Tombstone.

Links can be found in my profile :)

• Brohoof 1