Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi everypony :)

Gekoncze

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Typed "mlp forum" into google search :D

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It was a few months ago. I have seen a thread on spyro forum about My little pony and when I learned that also males watch it, I decided to give it a try. Since the first episode I am fan of this show and yesterday I finished the first season. (can't wait for 2nd) ...so that's how I became a brony.

I am a little bit shy person, so It may take a while for me to get used to be in so big community, but maybe it won't be that hard...

Well... I love animals :) especially cute animals. ◕‿◕ My favourite animals are geckos followed by piglets, flying squirrels and polar bears. And of course I am vegetarian (lakto-ovo).

In my free time I like programming. My favourite language is c/c++ but I know also java and python a little bit. I like creating games very much, but I didn't complete any game yet... (I always atart another one :lol: )

Sometimes I play computer games. I like to play PS1 games using emulator (ePSXe) on my laptop. My favorite games are original series of Spyro the dragon (you can see him in my avatar).

I also like being in nature... it is so beautiful, peaceful and quiet :). I just sometimes go for a walk into a forest to clean my mind.

And as for music I like Linkin park and Nightwish.

Well... I can't wait to start posting here, but I will wait for tomorrow. I am a little bit sleepy now.

• Brohoof 1

Hell yea! Absolutely love the original Spyro game. Legendary. I especially loved chasing those little blue men around.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Edited by FL_
  • Brohoof 1

Hello B)

myself john. new pony :) I am from USA. I like to atmosphere of here. I like to stay here with you ever. I am sure that I enjoy my Stay a lot. & have great time with you all. Its nice to talk with you all.

thanks all for the welcomes :)

Hell yea! Absolutely love the original Spyro game. Legendary. I especially loved chasing those little blue men around.

Anyway, welcome to the forums and I hope you enjoy your stay!

Yeah, that was fun. I also liked the speedways and finding glitches B) .
  • Brohoof 1