Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here and I have no clue what I'm doing

Panne

I'm just a guy who likes the show. I'm not artistic in anyway but i have good ideas for pony art sometimes the only problem is i can't draw them. I was just informed by a friend that i can edit and add more to my posts. well I guess i'll just put my interests up here instead. Um, I like video games and almost everything on the internet... except homestuck, and 4chan. Oh yeah and I hate shipping and otps

Edited by Trent
  • Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums Trent! Hope you enjoy your stay here.

There is a lot to check out and talk about. Plus, the more you stay here, the more people you will know about.

Yeah I probably should have said more about my self in the post. I don't like talking about what I like because once you get me started I don't shut up for like 3 hours.

Do any of us have truly any idea what we're doing? /exit philosophical mode

Hiya, welcome, hope to see you around! I'm new as well, so a howdy from a fellow probie!

I've heard that you can ask for an artist in the Creative Resources section of the art forum on this site, but if there's anything special you need to know about first before posting (apart from being curteous and stuffs) I wouldn't know anything about it, so it might be best to refer to someone more knowledgeable first. ^^;

Edited by MarkKB

Well I'll list my interests now.Um, I like video games and almost everything on the internet... except homestuck, and 4chan. 4chan is a dark and cold place nothing is sacred there.

• Brohoof 1

I think we are friends a bunch of people just out of nowhere friended me but i seem to remember you thing. something about depressing easily... Have you read My little Dashie?

Cupcakes.... have you read that?

or Rocket to insanity

what about Sealing the Envelope

and don't forget Rainbow Factory

and Mission Implausible

I have read to many fanfics

well not all of them are gore or depression. well actually only one isn't depressing and it is Mission Implausible. It is about octavia and vinyl scratch being secret agents posing as muscicians and it is actually quite funny in parts.

Rocket to insanity is about rainbow dash going insane over cupcakes (the story) and then to get rid of her fear she murders pinkie pie

Sealing the Envelope now that is a depressing story... Derpy's eyes are actually caused by a brain tumor and she has 5 days left to live.

Rainbow Factory now that is a scary story i thought it was scarier than Cupcakes even. How are rainbows made well simple we take failures and grind them up into rainbows that's how silly!

I think we are friends a bunch of people just out of nowhere friended me but i seem to remember you thing. something about depressing easily... Have you read My little Dashie?

My Little Dashie eh? Yeah i listened to it on youtube. haven't cried that much since my grandpa's funeral lol. Although, I can think of something that would make me cry even more....My Little Fluttershy

(edited)

My Little Dashie eh? Yeah i listened to it on youtube. haven't cried that much since my grandpa's funeral lol. Although, I can think of something that would make me cry even more....My Little Fluttershy

When i first finished my little dashie the first though in my head was i wish that would happen to me but with fluttershy instead and then celestia would take me back with them to equestria. But seriously I would read those other fanfictions they are good. Edited by Trent

When i first finished my little dashie the first though in my head was i wish that would happen to me but with fluttershy instead and then celestia would take me back with them to equestria. But seriously I would read those other fanfictions they are good.

Yeah. Cupcakes messed with my image of pinkie just a tiny bit. The only thing is when I go onto a fanfic site, and then download a story, I see it's like 5 pages long I think "Don't have time for this!" and I save it for later..
  • Brohoof 1