Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Waiting for season 3

pinkypielover

They released an annoucement of the date of the annoucement. I'm going crazy. I spend every free moment of my time, doing something pony related.

That's exactly what inspired me to make this thread! seriously, an announcement of and announcement!? I'm sure there is a reason, but I'd love to know what it is!

That's exactly what inspired me to make this thread! seriously, an announcement of and announcement!? I'm sure there is a reason, but I'd love to know what it is!

I have come to the conclusion that the reason is to make us all cry. They are way too brutal! It's not fair! It's just not fair!

My friends and I are going to a school dance tomorrow and we're going to get there early and sing the Gala song.

• Brohoof 1

We have to look on the bright side of it: If it's taking so long, surely that must mean they put a lot of time into making season 3 as good as possible!

But season three is already done. At least, animation-wise. Top Draw Animation website lists this show's production to be completed on August 10, 2012.

We have to look on the bright side of it: If it's taking so long, surely that must mean they put a lot of time into making season 3 as good as possible!

but...but... its only going to be thirteen episodes, and season two took a lot less time to come than this one is taking and the episodes were quality! Seriously, these episodes better be pretty damn good!

But season three is already done. At least, animation-wise. Top Draw Animation website lists this show's production to be completed on August 10, 2012.

If the animation is done, then it's really weird indeed. But apparently they aren't done with the whole season. The hub posted this on their facebook recently

The My Little Pony Friendship is Magic crew is hard at work on the new season! Just between us ponies, we're less than 30 days away from announcing the season 3 premiere date/time!

Edited by Juggler