Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Glad to be a Bronie everypony!

Emopony

Im really underaged by one year to be a brony member on the forums. But does age really matter? I understands some talk well most of it actually all of it. But i really wanted to be a member so i sorta lied about age to create an account but i see not much harm done. Telling the truth like Applejack would.

Ugh I actually put pooped up in one of my sentences. Just pretend it said popped up ok?

Edited by Emopony
  • Brohoof 3

Just because you understand mature talk doesn't necessarily mean its still apropiate for you to hear it? Oh well, its not in my power to kick/ban whatever so I might aswell say hello. If you don't get locked out of your account I hope you enjoy your stay, I only joined here yesterday so I'm new here too!

• Brohoof 1

Acutally im close to 13 but just 4 months so i assumed its ok. I appreciate your understanding. *Brohoof*

Yay first virtual Brohoof

Edited by Emopony
  • Brohoof 1

Well make that very clear Emopony to the admins/moderators that your turning 13 in 1 week, or else the chances are you will be locked out of your account. EDIT: You just edited your post, you said you were turning 13 in 1 week, not 4 months http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png Ahh I'm not here to judge! lol

Edited by RainbowDashRulez
  • Brohoof 1

Well then howdy to both of you. It's nice to see new members around here, and it's not often you see people telling the truth about their age so that's a great and responsible thing for you to do. I hope you enjoy your stay here.

• Brohoof 1

Oh and by the way since you two are young you should probably stay away from the " Marry, kiss or banish to the moon" or not take it to seriously because the last time a kid went there we lost ol' sarge because the kid actually thought he wanted to kiss him so he told his father. That was one of the reasons why we have an age restriction.

I saw his apology post Wisebox. I'm not to bothered by that kind of stuff, I'm on a few other forums unrelated to MLP so I'm used to stuff like that. Emopony on the otherhand better be careful. I'm old enough to know whats right and wrong and what to stay away from, but I'm pretty mature for my age so I think I'll be fine.

Edited by RainbowDashRulez

Oh and by the way since you two are young you should probably stay away from the " Marry, kiss or banish to the moon" or not take it to seriously because the last time a kid went there we lost ol' sarge because the kid actually thought he wanted to kiss him so he told his father. That was one of the reasons why we have an age restriction.

Well you will not have any serious issues with me sir/mam or any other admins out there that may see this. Have a great day of harmony!

I saw his apology post Wisebox. I'm not to bothered by that kind of stuff, I'm on a few other forums unrelated to MLP so I'm used to stuff like that. Emopony on the otherhand better be careful. I'm old enough to know whats right and wrong and what to stay away from, but I'm pretty mature for my age so I think I'll be fine.

I'm pretty mature myself but i haven't shown it really but most people i know say im the most mature person they know.

I'm not that good at first impressions though.