Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

AnonyPoni's Absence

hellocat

Hey guys, @AnonyPoni just contacted me and told me that he has to go on a sudden temporary leave where he will have limited or perhaps even no access to the internet. He asked me to post this in case anypony was wondering where he went and in case he can't access MLP Forums at all for the duration of his leave. He isn't gone permanently, this is a temporary leave. He should be back in about 10 weeks, possibly less. Just a note, this isn't anything serious, and though I won't disclose the matter here out of respect for his privacy, this is not due to anything in regards to his legal standing or health.

Who is he. Am I being a bit rude. But I don't know who he is or his importance. Is he a moderator or something?

Or just A good friend if he told you how did he tell you if you cant contact him thru MLP forums. Is there some outher way you know his phone number or know him for real life and he could go to your house or someone elses house to use internet.Is he going some where with out internet?

Uh oh, looks like Swoop wasn't the only person hit by that annoying Life Bus.

Good luck to him, and we'll all be awaiting his return :3 Thanks for letting us know.

• Brohoof 1

words

Anoni's a good friend of some of us, and involved in several RPs here. Evidently, whatever's going on with him happened suddenly, as he wasn't able to give us any advance notice.

Admittedly, I am a bit curious as to what's happened, as the message he sent me was equally vague, but if it's a private matter then I won't intrude.

Anoni's a good friend of some of us, and involved in several RPs here. Evidently, whatever's going on with him happened suddenly, as he wasn't able to give us any advance notice.

Admittedly, I am a bit curious as to what's happened, as the message he sent me was equally vague, but if it's a private matter then I won't intrude.

(GAH, I GOT SOME INTERNET ACCESS....)

Dont worry guys, this is nothing serious. I'll be back as soon as I can! I intend on bring back before season 3. That 10 weeks thing was (hopefully) a joke. I'll hopefully be back in about... 2 weeks, I hope :P

I might be able to get on the forums a little as I am right now, but my long skype chats are pretty much over :P for now. I wont be able to be contacted through the forums for now (im hoping no pony's on to me), but I will get enough internet to check emails and post my long RP posts...

Anyways, You guys are the best, and I hope to be back ASAP

(as Kota said, This isn't a Legal or Heath issue. I'm fine :P Feel free to brain storm a cool story on what happened to me, Maybe start an RP? :P)

See ya around.....

Feel free to brain storm a cool story on what happened to me

AnonyPoni's currently on a world-encompassing journey to discover the true meaning of inner peace, in order to gather the mental fortitude to defeat the evil vizier who destroyed his clan many years ago and restore his lost honor.

The first step of this journey is a two-week meditation session in a ninja monastery deep in the mountains of Nepal, where there is no free wi-fi.

Am I close?

• Brohoof 2

Ok guys, I guess this whole thing was not as bad as I thought. I'll get around an hour and a half every day for internet until... sometime soon. I look forward to having my airwaves back fully, but this is what I got :P

SOOOO, Im (half) BACK!