Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Pokemon the RP!

Solar Wind

Link to OOC Topic: http://mlpforums.com/topic/34287-pokemon-roleplay/

Giovanni stared out of the window of his Helicarrier. "That dress wearing freak! How dare he challenge the rockets! If he truly beleives that he can defeat HO-OH he is terribly mistaken! Reshiram huh? I will use HO-OHs incredible power to destroy him and the rest of that pitiful region he calls home!"

He turned and looked at the great bird that was flying around the helicarrier HO-OH. It wasnt a prisoner here, It came and went as it liked. Giovanni was glad he had used better means of capturing this pokemon. A happy pokemon was much easier to train...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ghetsis looked at the large pokemon in front of him. Reshiram. He laughed at the thought, HE had obtained it, HE had defeated Black. Turning away he became a bit more angry. "That cheap suit wearing Simpleton! He thinks that overgrown chicken of his wil be able to stop Reshiram!? Oh the nerve, I will destroy him mark my words!" He looked at the picture of N. "That boy is trouble... With Black defeated he is now champion of the Unova... I hope he doesnt try to meddle in my plans or else!" He threw the picture up and reshiram burned it to a crisp with flamethrower. "He will be caught in the crossfire."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Axe sat in the large room atop Mt. Silver, It was the anual meeting of the masters, and he was early. "Aerodactyl GO!" He released the large grey pokemon and watched it roar in delight. "Hey why dont you and the others go stretch out? I dont see a reason why not!" He pulled the other five pokeballs from his belt and let em fly open. "Go on everyone have a little fun!" The pokemon roared in happiness as they flew, and ran out the open door onto the top of the mountain. There were six of them, Aerodactyl, Arcanine, Kabutops, Gyarados, and Electivire. Gyarados dove into the hot springs and splasehd around while the others played and ran together. "Technically im not allowed to do this but, I dont see the harm its not like anyones gonna be here for a whi-" He heard the sound of car coming up the mountain. "Oh no!? They're here!" He chased his pokemon around trying to get them back into their pokeballs. "Come on! Come on!" They ran away and wouldnt obey thinking it was some sort of sick game. "Come on Stone! Get inside this pokeball right now!" He yelled to his Aerodactly. He had many nicknames for it Aero, Aerosmith, But his favorite was Stone. That was the name he had given it when he was six years old and it had just been ressurected from old Amber. "They're almost here!"

Pixie smiled as she got closer to the top of the Mt. Silver. Seeing the Arodactyl made her smile, "wow" she said to her self. She paused, before stepping out the cat. "Hello" she said smiling. Her outfit wasn't really suited to Mt.Silver. Her brown bag at hand with her fingerless black gloves ready for battle.

Axe yelped and garbbed his pokemon putting them behind his back. "Oh hey! Pixie right I heard you're the johto master!" Gyarados rose up out of the hot spring and shot a stream of water into the air. Axe facepalmed and watched as the others ran around and chased eachother. Gyarados nuzzled his head and Axe patted him. "I dont suppose you would beleive he's wild?"

Aerodactyl sniffed Pixie and smiled.

Pixie smilled at Axe, "Yes, Pixie is the name" she paused. "You must be Axe right?" she asked, before the Gyarados nuzzled his head. She let out a small giggle, before she got sniffed on by the Aerodactyl making her jump slightly. She turned round, "Oh, your pretty" she said looking at the Aerodactyl.

Fire was in Johto for holiday.He heard noises up at Mt.Silver.He called Drifblim out."Drifblim see what is happening up there."

Drifblim flew up in the air until he came up to the trainers were talking.He tried not to be seen by the trainers.He flew back to Fire.

"Ok let me check up there."He called out his shiny Umbreon that was his first pokemon."Let's go Umby."

(OOC:Am i in the RP?Cos i didn't see my name in the place. :/)

Edited by Daylight

Aerodactyl let out a shriek and took to the air. Axe laughed as he and Crobat flew around chasing eachother.

Axe noticed Kabutops was hanging around awkwardly so he went over. "You dont like the cold do you huh?" He picked up Kabutops and brought him back inside of the pokemon center. The center had been closed due to the meeting but nurse joy and the PC were still availible. Axe went over to the PC and called proffesor oak. "Oh hello Axe! Hows the meeting!" Axe smiled. "Hey professor im gonna send you Kabutops okay? He isnt feeling up to this cold weather..." The proffesor nodded. "Okie dokie who do you want back?" Axe pondered it and said finally. "Surprise me!" Kabutops got into the pokeball and was sent to proffesor oak. "See you again Axe! I hope you enjoy the mountain!" Axe smiled and picked up the new pokeball. "Come on out err... Whoever you are!" Axe was surprised to see Espeon had come out of the ball! "Hey, I havent seen you since Saffron city!" Espeon smiled and Axe picked her up. It let out its cry, and Axe smiled bringing her back outside. "Hey Pixie this is my old friend Espeon!" He said happily watching the pokemon crowd around to welcome her.

(I decided shiv is a mountain Rioule :D) the little Rioule wondered the mountain in search of some food for all his friends back at the camp. He struggled to climb do to his hight. All the berries he had picked before were still growing he grunted and contiued to climb higher

Fire came into a large room with a trainer in it.'......!'.He noticed that there was the champion of Johto there.

"Hey there.You must be the champion of this region."He smiled at Pixie.Fire looked at this room for a while."Is anybody else with you here?Is this your place?"

Pixie smiled, looking at Espeon. Before she remembered, "Oh, give me a second" she said running into the pokemon center. She smiled and sent one of the pokeballs back. "Sorry, Donphan your just not cut out for this kind of weather" she sighed deeply. She smiled as she got other pokeball back. "I guess you should meet my pokemon as i met your lovely bunch!" she smiling. She grabbed a few pokeballs out of her back and sent them all out.

A big green four legged character came of a one pokemon, Meganium stood there proud of what she was. Next was a big bird, Pidgot also stood proud. Next was a Kadabra who seemed to have already fallen a sleep. Soon followed a Rapisdash and Klinger, Other flash of light came from a pokeball but the pokemon wasn't there. Her Umbreon was shy, but loyal. Umbreon had ran behide her legs to hid from the people she's never met.

Pixie looked over to the person who to know her, "Oh, hello" she said calmly.

Espeon saw the umbreon and shouted with glee. But instead of going to greet it she hid behind Axes leg.

"Well this isnt like you? You're never this shy..." He shrugged his shoulders and looked out at his other pokemon. Gyarados was asleep, Crobat and Aerodactyl were playing catch with a berry in mid-air, And Electivire was walking over to Axe.

"Oh im sorry you must be the new sinnoh champion correct? He shook Fires hand. "Im Axe the champion of the Kanto, once the hoenn and Unova champs get here we can bgin the meeting!" Electivire lightly shocked him, and laughed when Axe jumped up into the air. "Why you!" Axe lept onto Electivres back and lughed as they rolled around on the mountain. Gyarados and the others cheered while Espeon slowly walked over to where Pixies Umbreon was.

"Nice Umbreon you have there.Here's mine.".Fire showed his shiny Umbreon to Pixie."Umby was my very first pokemon."

Fire liked to call his Umbreon "Umby".Umby went next to Pixie's Umbreon.Umby took out his paw to give a handshake.

Umby noticed that Pixie's Umbreon was shy.

"Oh hi there Axe.Yes i heard that they will arrive soon."

Edited by Daylight

The Rioule heard Pokemon and were there were Pokemon there was food! In a hurry he ran as fast as his little legs could go and after at least five minutes of running was at the top. He looked over to see Pokemon and those strange creatures he had been told about. He saw two Pokemon playing with a berry an oran berry his favorite. With out thinking he ran up snatched it and slide down some of the mountains side

Crobat screeched and dove at the riolu. Axe heard and called electivre to go with him. Espeon chased them as well. "Crobat stop!" Crobat circled and landed nearby Blocking the Riolus escape. Axe arrived soon and looked around. "Whats all this about?" Crobat pointed to the oran berry and circled around again. "Oh you big baby! Let the thing have the berry!" Axe apologized to the riolu and then felt odd for talking to a pokemon. "See ya later?" With that they went back up to the pokemon center. Axe called his pokemon back to their pokeballs and sat down. "Well then. Anyone else hungry?" He said, still thinking about the Riolu he was exasperated and a hungry himself. The pokemon center had a cafeteria and they were serving some nice food today. Espeon went back over to Pixies umbreon and shyly uttered a small sound to it.

alistair was pretty tired, he had spent the previous night trying to psych himself up for another stupid adventure. but It's hard to say no to an adventure that might become a "world saving" opportunity. he sighed, he was more tired than usual. Sleeping was not one of his favorite activities, he could go an entire week without it which is what he usually does.

now finally nearing mt.silver, walking a very long distance he would finally be able to sit down whether it might be the hard ground or a comfy pokecenter brand chair. He could see the pokecenter from where he was standing, it looks like a group of people and pokemon were about to head inside. Completely unfazed by that fact he proceeded to walk the particularly slow pace in which he was already walking, smooth.

N sat in the ruins of his castle with his Pokemon. ~How could Ghetsis beat Black?~ he wondered. ~How did he find a way to control Reshiram?~ N had heard about Plasma and Rocket, two organizations thought to be defeated. "I have to do something." he says. He remembered that Pokemon masters from each region would be gathering at Mt. Moon today. "Zekrom do you think you can get us to Mt. Moon?" he askes. Zekrom gives a little roar that N understood as "Yes". N then returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs and got on Zekrom. "Come on, I don't want to miss them." he says as Zekrom flies away through a hole in the wall.

Axe sighed as he heard the news on the phone. The unova champion had been taken, and now the previous champion N was gone. The champion before the Alder was at his daughters ballet recitle and couldnt make it to Mt.Silver in time.

"Well looks like the meeting has begun then!" He took his seat at the round table and called back all his pokemon, Espeon didnt seem to like leaving Pixies Umbreon but she did eventually. "First order of buisness, Where are all these other leaders going. Red, Gold, Black, Emerald, They're all just vanishing! Even Blue, the viridian city gym leader has gone missing!" He was annoyed and confused at some of his best trainers dissapearing. He knew PIxie wouldnt be happy about losing Gold considering he was a very tough trainer and a valuable asset to the Johto region. Suddenly he heard something the beating of large wings in the distance. "Someones coming! Our security has been compromised!" He sent out Aerodactyl and prepared to pursue whatever was coming.

The Rioule started to much on the berry that the creature so kindly let him keep even though he was about to steal it. He heard beating like wings he looked around. No bird Pokemon in site the flapping was getting louder he got up and ran down the hill trying to figure out we're it would land it's arua (I think that's how you spell it?) was incredible

"Red wouldn't vanish.".Fire was sure.Whenever he meets Red,Red would be at the top at Mt.Silver.Red was always silent."Let's go Umby."Fire climbed to the top at Mt.Silver and when he didn't see Red,"There must be something wrong...".Fire accidently pressed a button with his foot.A sound came.'.....!'.He saw the avalanche coming at him."Umby run!".They both ran into the large room inside Mt.Silver.They heard another sound.They thought the avalanche was over.

Axe was flying on Aerodactyls back when he heard the avalanche. "No! Electivire Go!" Electivire hit the gorund and looked up. "Go save Fire! Hes over thataway!" Axe turned his attention back to the intruder. It looked like a pokemon with large black wings... Really large black wings.

"Zekrom head over there." N said pointing to the Pokemon Center. Soon he saw what looked like an Aerodactyl. "Those aren't native around here...in fact there extinct." Zekrom roared to N telling him. "Perhaps it is a trainer's Pokemon." N thought and said "Yes, they must be coming to greet us."

[Remember N can talk to Pokemon so when Zekrom or any other Pokemon roar/whatever he can understand it as words]

"Aerodactyl its coming straight for us! Get read-" He stopped seeing that this was'nt an ordinary pokemon. "Zekrom... Aerodcatyl quick get back to the pokemon center! If this turns into a fight I want to be able to implement the others." He yelled to his pokemon. Aerodactyl roared and headed straight back for the mountain.

Pixie stood there with her pokemon on each side, even the shy Umbreon. Though Umbreon is shy, he is loyal to Pixie. She looked on and waited. Before Klinger left her side and went in the hot spring, and he shouted in joy. Pixie sighed, Pidgeot turned round grinning slightly. "Oh no i know that look pidgeot, don't you..." before could finish her sentence. She was jumped by the bird pokemon and cuddled, while Meganium her first pokemon chuckled. "Guys i know were all friends here... but really" she said annoyed.

The figure was now clearer it was a Pokemon he had never seen before. It was heading for the building that the creatures go to he noticed. He finally found the building and saw all in creatures. He berowed into the snow hopeing bit to be spotted by them

Aerodactyl landed near Pixie. "Hes coming! Zekrom is on his way here!" He said to her. He hoped that it was a friendly visit, as far as he was concerned Zekrom was Ns pokemon. But he had heard N was missing as well. "Maybe he left to come here..." Axe thought, All he knew was that this was very unusual.

N saw Aerodactyl leave. "Hmm strange." he said thinking out loud soon he landed near the Pokemon Center and got off Zekrom. "Stay here im going to go see whats going on." he says to the dragon Pokemon before entering the Pokemon Center. "Oh um hello." Nurse Joy said as N entered. "Can I help you." N looked at her and said "Yes, can you tell me where the region masters are?" he askes. "Oh there are in that room over there" she says pointing. "Thank you." N said walking into said room.