Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi

Darty

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: "The weapon" told me to join, so we could PM eachother random nonsense here, which is pretty much what we do in the forum we know eachother from.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: People on one of the forums I go to were always complaining about MLP and bronys, and I slowly got interested in MLP until I watched it one day.

Um... I don't really know what to put here, so...

Also, I like to make small posts, so that 100 charecter rule is really going to get on my nerves.

• Brohoof 1

Hi Darty and welcome to the forums! Great to see another Fluttershy fan :). I am certain you will enjoy your time here. So, if you don't mind me asking, what do you like to do for fun?

CUE THE WELCOME PARADE!

Yes! So welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay wholeheartedly here!

Fluttershy is my favorite pony aswell so YAY :D

And I agree the character limit can be annoying sometimes, but I guess it does cut down in spam and the such.

However I tend to ramble alot... so It doesn't effect me a whole lot in the long run.

ANYWAYS WELCOME! :D

• Brohoof 1

Welcome! Since you came here by the suggestion of another member I sure he won't let you get lost. Even so, my inbox is always open if you need anything.

Make sure you fill out the form so The Weapon gets his $5 referral bonus.

Well hello comrade! I am Dimitri Hammer, self proclaimed most Communist, Russian, Bearded man on here and I welcome you to the forums! I see that you like Fluttershy... I'm loading my Colt as we speak that's so.....good....

Yet again I say hello and welcome.

(edited)

Make sure you fill out the form so The Weapon gets his $5 referral bonus.

How do you do that? I have looked everywhere I could think of, but I couldn't find it.

Also, Dimitri Hammer, I'm just woundering, but why are you a comunists.

Edited by Darty

How do you do that? I have looked everywhere I could think of, but I couldn't find it.

Also, Dimitri Hammer, I'm just woundering, but why are you a comunists.

Sorry, it was a little joke. Nobody gets money for bringing in new people

Discussions about one's political views can get heated or awkward. That falls beyond the purview of the Welcoming Plaza and it would probably be best if you stick with PMs for those conversations.