Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello and GOOOOOOD MORNING EQUESTRIA

MrBeatnikSoul

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Looking up help for ponifying lyrics... eeeyup.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I started out watching bits and snippets of the character's lines on Youtube. Starting to get interested, I saw my first episode with a friend of mine. Instantly, my world was full of ponies. Pretty much it.

I'm a rather reserved fellow, but get to know me and you'll be seeing a rather different side... But being a Brony, I tend to throw out that stuff and just enjoy everything about this magnificent fandom. ^_^

I always look forward to make new friends and what better place to do that then here? I'm pretty shy at first, but I quickly warm towards to those who accept. (Isn't that what friendship's about?) But I just love having some plain ol' fashion fun!

I enjoy singing and often re-write classic (not classical mind you) songs and ponify them, but having no one to check out my rewrites I usually never get to even sing them. I plan on recording vocals of some of my rewrites, but me being me I can't judge my own voice. So I'd say I'm stuck!

I'm looking for somepony who's willing to take a look at some amateur "ponified" lyrics. That is... if you really want to... :blush:

I enjoy really anything vintage or classic, always interested to see art of Beatnik Rarity or Hippy Fluttershy. :D

Also, if anyone games I'd love to play with ya! Hit me up on Steam from my profile. Do it! DO IT NOW! :angry:

• Brohoof 1

Hallo mein kamerad! Heh, sorry for the german intro, but welcome good sir! Don't fret, you shall be one of the family in no time, we're a friendly lot here. I would love to take a look at your lyrics good sir! Anywhoo, I shall see you 'round!

HI! I'm Dusty, and I welcome you to the board. I know I would be interested in hearing your re-writes. So, yeah Welcome to this place here, and I hope you enjoy your time!

Hallo mein kamerad! Heh, sorry for the german intro, but welcome good sir! Don't fret, you shall be one of the family in no time, we're a friendly lot here. I would love to take a look at your lyrics good sir! Anywhoo, I shall see you 'round!

Guten Abend! Heh, thank you! From the look of your name (and avatar) I'm guessing you're a history buff? History happens to be my strength. :)

Guten Abend! Heh, thank you! From the look of your name (and avatar) I'm guessing you're a history buff? History happens to be my strength. :)

Indeed I am ;), I plan to teach 'bout the American Civil War. It's alway nice to meet history buffs. You should talk to Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer, he is a history proffessor and a pretty cool guy. So, are you strongest in any specific part of history?

HI! I'm Dusty, and I welcome you to the board. I know I would be interested in hearing your re-writes. So, yeah Welcome to this place here, and I hope you enjoy your time!

Thank you! I feel good knowing ya'll would give 'em a chance. :D Actually, if I were to post my rewrites, what section would I post them? What if I had wanted to post vocals (video/sound cloud)? I'm afraid I know nothing about getting around these forums!

Thank you! I feel good knowing ya'll would give 'em a chance. :D Actually, if I were to post my rewrites, what section would I post them? What if I had wanted to post vocals (video/sound cloud)? I'm afraid I know nothing about getting around these forums!

http://mlpforums.com/forum/30-fan-music/ If they are vocals you would post them here. Actually now that I think about it you would post the lyrics here as well. XD. I await seeing them! :)

Indeed I am ;), I plan to teach 'bout the American Civil War. It's alway nice to meet history buffs. You should talk to Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer, he is a history proffessor and a pretty cool guy. So, are you strongest in any specific part of history?

I'll check him out! :D I can always find many American Civil War buffs around my parts. Something about the war and all it's innovations are so... Intriguing. I'm strongest on the subject of WWII and Japanese Territorial expansion. I've done a TON of research on the war atrocities and what not, considering my grandfather meet a terrible fate during the Japanese occupation of Korea... But let's not get into that. This is pony thread for Celestia's sake! :o

http://mlpforums.com/forum/30-fan-music/ If they are vocals you would post them here. Actually now that I think about it you would post the lyrics here as well. XD. I await seeing them! :)

I thank you again! I'll be sure to inform you when I do. :) By the way, what kind of music do you listen to? I'm a big Elvis guy, if you couldn't tell! But I generally listen to stuff between the 50's and 90's. Recently got really into the Beach Boys too. ;)

Yay! Another history fan! I'm more towards war and politics from The Great War onward. Especially WWII and the Cold War. I'm also a huge math fan. (pi is about 3.141592653589793846264...) anyway, WELCOME!!!

I thank you again! I'll be sure to inform you when I do. :) By the way, what kind of music do you listen to? I'm a big Elvis guy, if you couldn't tell! But I generally listen to stuff between the 50's and 90's. Recently got really into the Beach Boys too. ;)

I do love the 50's-90's I basically listen to anything, but I do like the classics more then most genres. Elvis is phenomenal, and the Beach Boys were just amazing! Other then that, I mainly listen to 60's-90's stuff (Collective Soul, Winger, Simon and Garfunkel, etc.) Edited by Dusty Soul
  • Brohoof 2