Hi guise, I'm moT...

Teller

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: The Wii U forums

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: About a year ago when I was a total weaboo, I frequented the Keroro World Forums. When Keroro Gunsou went on an indefinite hiatus, people started turning into bronies. At first, I resisted, but then I finally tried out an episode and I instantly became hooked.

...But please call me Tom. You may most likely not have seen me on the Wii U forums, and I figured that since I'm a brony, I might as well try to join a My Little Pony community.

I enjoy long walks on the bea-

My humor tends to be a little lot on the dry side, and I'll probably offend most of you by the end of the week, but please don't kill me.

You might see (unless you're legally blind, but that would be silly for a blind person to use a computer) that I have an OC. I haven't gotten to the naming part, yet, and he is very generic and white and of the unicorn variety.

It's certainly less trite than a black/red alicorn OC, right?

...Right?

...Right? :<

Anyways, I hope that you all don't murder me. I'll try not to be too much of a nuisance.

• Brohoof 2

Allow me then to welcome you the forums! Have no fear, we are a generally good-natured bunch here and would never seek to murder thee.

...Usually anyway. :ph34r:

MLPForums "Self-Proclaimed" Kamen Rider Nut
Now, count up your sins!
I do Traditional commissions, by the way! See them HERE!

post-8308-0-43031100-1429818502.png

Banner was done by the wonderful Kyoshi.

Welcome, MoT, to the other side of the Feldian Empire.

I've admittedly only spent an hour or two on TheWiiU (likely due to the fact that I'm not a huge Nintendo fan these days!), but it seemed like a decent enough, even with Waller and his A.P.D.F. lurking around. :blink:

At any rate, I don't think you have to worry too much about being murdered around these parts; the locals here are fairly accommodating and nonviolent for the most part so as long as you don't do anything too horrible like making heartless jokes at the expense of bald people or other such things you should be fine.

as long as you don't do anything too horrible like making heartless jokes at the expense of bald people

So I take it that it would be in my best interest to not make references to Colin Mochrie, then?

That 50 character minimum is really making me have to become verbose.

So I take it that it would be in my best interest to not make references to Colin Mochrie, then?

He still has a bit of hair, thus it would not be a completely accurate reference. :blink:

That 50 character minimum is really making me have to become verbose.

It was lowered from 100 last night, actually. :lol:

Welcome to the board :3 It's good to have you here. Season 3, and the endless new content, excitement and activity it'll bring is getting to be just around the corner, so I hope you enjoy yourself and tread forward with us into November's awesomeness ^^ I'm C.Discord, self-proclaimed leading Discord fan of these forums, as well as a relatively new moderator. If you ever find yourself needing assistance, feel free to find me or one of the other staff, as well as using the Support Ticket system, found in 'Client Area' in your profile settings.

Seeya around~

fSnYzne.png

Welcome, it's always nice to see more people come here. I've only been here two days, and It's very nice here. You'll fit right in.

#1 Asuka fanboy.  

Signature created by Thunder Bolt.

Former names:   Dash Is Best Pony, TrixieLover97, and Twilightlicious 666

Hi moT (I prefer Tom actually :ph34r: ) I'm Motion Spark! nice to meet you :D ...

I noticed your sense of humor, as long as you don't intentionally try to hurt another pony feelings I think everything else would be fine, I'm pretty sarcastic myself.

Anyways if you have trouble with your OC, you can always ask somepony to make some art for you, many ponies would ve willing!! :D

hope to see you around ;)

signature_by_kyle23emma-d626v04.gif

My OC's: Motion Spark || Beat Spark || Rosebelle

Sorry, I don't take REQUESTS!

Awesome, another Keroro fan! Hi, welcome to our humble forum. The people here are really nice and helpful. Try to stay active and have lots of fun.

Flutters_and_Dash.png