Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

First Pony

Suffice

My first time trying to draw a pony. (Of any shape or form.) I hope I didn't do to badly on it. ^-^; This is a quick (first) draft of a character i've been trying to make. :3 So shes still under development, any suggestions of how to make her/ my drawings better would be openly taken! (:

(Thing under her hair is a eye patch (Left eye). Didn't come out as well as I had hoped. That might be removed. :/)

Name: Solo

Cutie Mark: Headphones

Special Talent: Listening/ Music remixing. (Still trying to finalize this part as well.)

post-1035-0-25251900-1326259356_thumb.png

Edited by Suffice

I like her! The only thing I would change is her hind legs look a bit cat-ish than pony-esque, and perhaps a little more touch of "girl" on the eye/eyelash. I thought it was male just due to the eye at first.

With that said, she is a great drawing! I love her color scheme, mane and the background is quite pretty and fitting! Eye color is nice, and grabs my attention, and the necklace/pendant is a nice touch! The cutie mark is cute too!

I give her a 9/10! I hope to see more of her soon!

Very good job done for your first pony!! :D

Edited by Hayze

I like her! The only thing I would change is her hind legs look a bit cat-ish than pony-esque, and perhaps a little more touch of "girl" on the eye/eyelash. I thought it was male just due to the eye at first.

With that said, she is a great drawing! I love her color scheme, mane and the background is quite pretty and fitting! Eye color is nice, and grabs my attention, and the necklace/pendant is a nice touch! The cutie mark is cute too!

I give her a 9/10! I hope to see more of her soon!

Very good job done for your first pony!! :D

Thanks very much! ^^ I'll make sure to fix those next time! Thanks for the feedback. (:

Thanks very much! ^^ I'll make sure to fix those next time! Thanks for the feedback. (:

No problem, I love viewing other pony's artwork and being able to offer anything to help make them a better artist! I can't wait to see more of your work! :D