Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New here - just hi

Colt

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: I like all of them a lot but if you make me choose Applejack and LunaHow did you find MLP Forums?: Galloping the websHow you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My nieces are big fans of the show and the came across the concept of the brony and as they know Im a big videogame and animation fan they took on the mission to make me a followe of MLP:FiM. And so it seems they succed so. HiVideo game core fan I have lots of my time alone day dreaming about all kind of stuff, related of what I dream about at night. Im a big follower of fan artists cause Im very far of that kind of talent. Lots of ideas in my mind but no way to draw them. Still those ideas still run all day and night long. Hope to talk about the show and enjoy being here.O yea english is not my native language so sorry if sometimes my spelling is of or I cant make my poni

Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 1

Heeeeeellllllllloooooooo, Colt ^3^. WELCOME TO TEH MLP FORUMS, the best forum site on the web. I see we have another Fluttershy fan! She is my favorite as well. I hope you enjoy your time on here. So, go out and make posts, make friends and enjoy spending your time here on the number one rated brony community. See you on the forums!

Thanx Muffin Ill try.

Im not that good of a forum pony but I'm really going to try to be part of this awesome and colorful community. Not big of an artist but Ill try to create some stuff. See you around