Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vectorized Jedi Rarity

Marshmallow

Yesterday, I saw this picture on Deviantart

Posted Image

http://johnjoseco.de...arity-205538779

I decided to try to vector it. I had never done it before, but I had some knowledge of how to do it, so I told myself "why not" and did it.

Anyway here's the result

Posted Image

And here's a version of the same image, but with a thicker outline, I'm still trying to decide which one I like the best.

Posted Image

I don't have Photoshop so I used Adobe Flash CS.5 instead. It works just as well for that kinda thing. And since I was using Flash, I decided to try to animate it. Here is the animated version.

Posted Image

She doesn't blink on the avatar because it made the file too big lolz

I had the intention of using it as my avatar here (didn't work as well as I planned though.. file was too large or something) so that's why it's small. But trust me, it doesn't look very good wwhen it's larger because I got a bit lazy with the animation and it looks weird! :P

There was originally a sweet purple/pinkish magic halo thing around her horn at first, like when unicorns use magic in the show, but the .gif decided that it didn't like the the transparency and made it opaque, covering Rarity's horn...

Oh and here's the vectorizing process if anypony's interested lol

http://i.imgur.com/8bOv9.png

Edited by Marshmallow
  • Brohoof 6

That's pretty Epic right there, not too much of a Star Wars fan myself though :P

Looks like you've got it saved as a JPG, which is why you would be unable to use it as an avatar. I can steal it real quick and save it as a gif for you, if you don't mind. Then you would probably be able to use it as an avatar ;)

(edited)

That's pretty Epic right there, not too much of a Star Wars fan myself though :P

Looks like you've got it saved as a JPG, which is why you would be unable to use it as an avatar. I can steal it real quick and save it as a gif for you, if you don't mind. Then you would probably be able to use it as an avatar ;)

Thanks! I'm not sure why it would be a jpg though. I guess you can blame tinypic on that.

Anyhow, I just managed to do it myself , so it's all good! ^^

Edited by Marshmallow

Thanks! I'm not sure why it would be a jpg though. I guess you can blame tinypic on that.

Anyhow, I just managed to do it myself , so it's all good! ^^

Goodie, makes you look like a true Jedi Marshmallow indeed :lol:

• Brohoof 1