Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya Everypony

Shining Star

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: Was searching for some music, found it on this site, and was interested so I decided to join.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: My roomie wanted me to watch an episode with him so I did. Little by little I got more and more into it and really enjoyed the show. It also helped me turn my life around as weird as it sounds. Want to know more feel free to message me.

What is there to say, except that I have been a lot happier since MLP came into my life. I love to play video games and watch cartoons, pretty much a big kid at heart. I like Twilight Sparkle but my second Fav. has to be Fluttershy cause that is how I used to be so long ago. I enjoy to role play, however I do make mistakes since I don't get to do it often. I am also in the works of writing a Fan Fic, but I am not too far into it. I can't wait till the new season comes out. Anyway glad to be a part of this great community and hope that I can make loads of friends on here. I like to help out any way that I can as well.

• Brohoof 1

Saw the words "fan" and "fic" next to each other and I knew instantly that you and I are destined to be together forever-

I mean, uh, hi there! Welcome to the forums! It's really great to have you here, and it's really REALLY great that ponies have changed your life for the better. If you want to promote your writing, I suggest heading over to Octavia's Hall. And if you ever want a proofreader or idea-bouncer-offer-person, PM me! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

Shining Star:

Brohoof! I can tell you are a writer. You say so much with so little.

Finally, a Twilight fan! She's the one who holds it all together. Except when she falls apart herself.

And Fluttershy... Ah, Fluttershy... Steadily capturing my heart. One great story after another. She really has a lot of dramatic possibilities.

"lot happier", "big kid at heart", "like to help out"... you're amazing! It makes me feel good to hear people talk like this. And I am the same way, but suddenly IT'S OKAY, right? It's okay to be happy, enthusiastic... Wow!

I'd love to hear more about how it turned your life around. I thought it was just me. ;)

Kolth:

" I mean, uh, hi there!" :lol:

You're awesome! I admire you fanfic writers. I haven't read enough, but I read some excellent Nightmare Night stories.

"NIGEB! NIGEB!"

• Brohoof 2