Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya :D

LilM1ssRarity

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I wanted a Princess Luna themed PC and i was looking for ideas and one of the links brought me here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

In 2017, the Mcdonald's near my place was promoting the My Little Pony Movie and I wanted the Rarity toy but my aunt said no and forced me to get a transformers toy anyways i told my parents and a few days later they brought me and my siblings to the mall at the airport and they got me a better Rarity toy :D and then i started watching the series

I hope i have a good time here (i think i will)
also i made an account like 2 years ago but i didnt like the name and i also forgot my password so.. :/

anywaysss that's me ig :D

200w.gif

• Brohoof 5

Hello, hi and welcome to the herd! :mlp_yeehaa:

I'm sure you'll have a good time here. :BrightMacContent:If you'll ever bump into any problems, have questions, or if I may do something for you, feel free to poke me, I'm always happy to help! :lookup:

• Brohoof 4

5 hours ago, LilM1ssRarity said:

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?

I wanted a Princess Luna themed PC and i was looking for ideas and one of the links brought me here

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic

In 2017, the Mcdonald's near my place was promoting the My Little Pony Movie and I wanted the Rarity toy but my aunt said no and forced me to get a transformers toy anyways i told my parents and a few days later they brought me and my siblings to the mall at the airport and they got me a better Rarity toy :D and then i started watching the series

I hope i have a good time here (i think i will)
also i made an account like 2 years ago but i didnt like the name and i also forgot my password so.. :/

anywaysss that's me ig :D

200w.gif

What a pony boom!

Welcome to the herd! /)

• Brohoof 3