Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya!

Lorthalis

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?

Looking around for sites still active. Moreover, a lot of people from Fimfiction mention this site in their bio, so I decided to come check it out.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

This would have been YEARS ago, back around 2012 or 2013. I had seen some memes of it here or there, until I ended up on a youtube channel called Hello Generic. I haven't really kept up with them since, but at the time, they had a few comedy skits that alluded to MLP. They made me laugh, so I decided "alright, what's the harm? I'll check it out."

I then pulled three back to back all-nighters watching the first three seasons that were out at the time, a decision I both don't regret at all and also immensely regret. It definitely wrecked my sleep schedule. Fortunately it was over Winter break so I didn't mess up school or anything.

From there, I started poking around the internet for more mlp media to read, until I came across FIMfiction, and began voraciously consuming as much fanfic as I could read. Then I got into RP.

Hi everyone! My name is Lolk, though I haven't gone by that name since maybe 2016, when I kinda fell off mlp as a fandom. It had consumed basically every free moment of my leisure time and creativity since finding out about it, and once the fandom seemed to die down a bit around that time, I experienced a truly epic level of burnout on it. It wouldn't be until this year that I got back into it.

A friend of mine, as a joke, convinced me and another friend of ours (someone who had zero familiarity with mlp) to play the equestria at war mod for hearts of iron 4, since it was a free weekend. We had spent a long time making a lot of jokes at the expense of hoi4 players, and then we played 36 hours of it across two weeks. The map game is unfairly addicting, honestly.

That had the side effect of reawakening the mlp obsession like a sleep agent, however. And now I am dipping a toe (or hoof, I suppose) back into things, and to my surprise y'all are all still here! This makes me very happy. I'm currently working on writing a fanfic, my first real attempt at fanfic since I recently graduated from only being able to write in RP to actual novel-prose. Aside from that, I'm also poking around my old haunts and seeing who is still around.

Nice to meet everyone!

• Brohoof 4
  • Excited 1

Welcome to the forums, Lorthalis! I also love reading.:ticking: I hope you enjoy writing your first fanfic.

• Brohoof 1

It's nice to meet you here @Lorthalis ^•^

Welcome aboard to our train, you are just in time!

I was a pony sleeper agent many years as well and came back to the mission a month ago. It was weird story tho...

Have a nice day. I hope to meet you around ^~^

• Brohoof 1