Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hiya! I'm Scrying Mind!

Scrying Mind

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

I don't remember. I made this account a long time ago. Probably just an internet search for a dedicated MLP Forum site.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

This was a long time ago now—gosh, I must have been in middle school at the time. I distinctly remember the way this happened. Firstly, I had heard some hate for the fandom online, which had intrigued me. How could being a fan of a television show be an inherent problem? I didn't really think too much about it until I was listening to some eurobeat music one afternoon. "The Top", "Space Boy", "Night of Fire", "When the Sun Goes Down", that kind of thing. I was huge into the genre at the time, and I still enjoy it. Eventually, through the YouTube recommended feed, I stumbled upon a song called "Luna (DREAM MODE)" by Eurobeat Brony. I gave it a listen, and the a few seconds into the singing, I sat bolt upright with the realization that I was listening to Ken Blast. If the show was good enough for her, it was good enough for me. So I gave the first few episodes a watch, and the rest is history. I'm graduating university later this year, and I still love it. It got me through some hard times in my life, and it helped me make a couple good friends.

I'm finally posting on this forum after a long time of silence because I finally have a good reason to switch to using it. I've been on Reddit for a while, but I can't abide by current choices being made, so I'm making the switch. This site always seemed better to me, anyways; I was just allured by convenience. I really hope to get somewhat active, but I can't promise that due to my shyness. Still, I hope we can be friends?

• Brohoof 8

Welcome back @Scrying Mind :)

I really like your story. Music is quite powerful.

Glad that you're giving this place another shot. Plenty of friendly faces here, so I'm sure you'll find friends in no time. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 3

The nice thing about being here is you can be as active as you choose, no one really hassles you.  Welcome back, and I hope you enjoy your time with us!

• Brohoof 2

Welcome...back? Lol not sure if we ever interacted before. I recently came back as well 

Eurobeatbrony fucking slaaaaps

Seen her perform live a few times and her energy is fucking great

• Brohoof 2

Hi and welcome @Scrying Mind,

I hope you a wonderful time here and have great memories with them ♥

Don't worry, there are a lot of  shy people here who becomes friends

As a fellow Flutter fan I have to properly yay you welcome

fluttershy-yay.gif

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...