Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (New) Sky's Romantic Houseparty. (RP)

Sky

Cloud knew this was getting her nowhere. "Okay, seriously, I can tell you're hurting for me. I'm really sorry about blowing yo off like that earlier. But thanks for how nice you've been to him, I can name some other guys who woulda beat him up. Now, I think I just broke his heart leaving him like that, I guess it WAS a jerk move of me. We can talk more later, I think he's on the verge of leaving." With that she flew around back and into the house. She looked and looked for Star. Se finally went out the front to go back to Sky, and ran straight into Star. "Star! I'm sorry I took so long, I'm glad I caught you before you left. Can we go on our walk now?"

• Brohoof 1

Well, that caught him off guard. Star wasn't to sure what surprised him more; the fact that Cloud just appeared out of nowhere or that she even came back in the first place. Well, answer quick or you'll spoil the moment.

"Well, I... um, wasn't really expecting that you still wanted to. Y-you seemed pretty dead set on talking to Sky."

• Brohoof 1

((@ @The-Master))

"I was just seeing if I could do anything to help him out. I would love to still go walk," Cloud said, putting on her puppy eyes. "I'm sorry of I mislead you." She looked directly into Stars eyes, to show that she really meant it.

((OOC- I've got a lot of things going on at once, so I might take a little bit between replies, ok?))

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 1

Harp called for star keeper."Star keeper i need you for a bit". Harp was having a hard time breathing for a sceound which scared her thinking she might pass out again she called for star keeper in hopes that he can her even if she had to go to the doctor.

Sky laid there looking up at the stars. "Maybe I was wrong." Sky said to himself. "Maybe I should have told her the truth in the beginning. Maybe I should have told her how beautiful she is. Maybe..." Sky was wondering if he regretted his decisions. "Pffft, what am I saying? I just need to pick myself up and move on." Sky said as he walked over to the edge of his house and jumped off. When he was just mere inches from hitting the ground he teleported and found himself sitting on the patio of his house with a drink next to him. He then downed the drink and carried on gazing the stars.

Star Keeper quickly pivoted round to face Harp, still a bit confused. Why she would need him right now was incompressible. Despite this he wasn't going to leave her like this. Reluctantly he totted back in side and to Harps side and looked down at her.

"What was it you needed? Anything at all, just name it."

• Brohoof 1

Cloud watched as Star ran back inside, seeing Sky on the porch, looking at the stars. *huh, I realize I was kind of a jerk, but did he really need to just walk off on me without reply?* Cloud sighed. * I guess I'll just sit here until he comes back...* Cloud looked up to see what Sky might be looking at, but saw nothing out of ordinary. *he must be thinking...*

• Brohoof 1

Sky stopped looking at the stars and noticed Cloud standing there. "When are they going to go on this so called 'walk'?" Sky thought to himself. "At this rate the party will be over by the time they get anywhere." Sky mentally joked to try and cheer himself up." Sky then noticed he had been staring at Cloud while he was deep thought. "Crab-apples." He mumbled as he looked away. "Hopefully she didn't notice."

• Brohoof 2

Cherry Blossom rested her head on Flame Dancer's shoulder and sighed. This is so wonderful... I don't feel shy around him anymore. she thought, while smiling in enjoyment. "Some ponies used to hit me and call me names, but now, I can leave all those memories behind."

Harp blushed a bit her eyes were on star keeper so she reached for him, she put her hooves around him and gave him a slight kiss. She never done that before and she was still new to this because she never been in a relationship before after she done that she truned her head away from him expecting the worst.

• Brohoof 1

Key Lime Pie stumbled up to the door of the apartment. She was aware of how late she was. She wanted to bring some of her pies, for everyone at the party, and had burned the first 3 batches. She awkwardly and silently knocked on the door. "I hope nopony is mad at me for being late." thought Key Lime.

((OCC: Im so sorry for taking so long, my computer broke down and it took me a while to get it fixed))

• Brohoof 1

Um... well, that... was... odd. How exactly should one react to this? Panic sounds about right. Actually panic sounds pretty tempting. Let's go with that. Star Keeper did not give any sign of reaction. After sitting dumbstruck for about ten seconds he took off, out the door and gone. He flew past Cloud, not even seeming to notice she was there, all he wanted to do was get as far away as possible. This wasn't happening, it couldn't be. He needed some thinking space. Oh, a cloud. Perfect. No pony will find him in the skies.

• Brohoof 1

Harp got up and ran out the door she wasn't after star keeper but she was hurting real bad, her eyes began to water she liked star keeper and she showed it only to him. And now she was hurt, she didn't care were she would go it didn't matter, she was hurting."Why.. would this happen to me"? she finally broke down crying in on the ground once she was sure she was far away from the house.

Key Lime Pie stumbled up to the door of the apartment. She was aware of how late she was. She wanted to bring some of her pies, for everyone at the party, and had burned the first 3 batches. She awkwardly and silently knocked on the door. "I hope nopony is mad at me for being late." thought Key Lime.

((OCC: Im so sorry for taking so long, my computer broke down and it took me a while to get it fixed))

(OOC: Better late than never. Also it's a house not an apartment just so you know :) )

Sky was extremely surprised by Star bolting out of his house and into the clouds. "Well that was umm interesting." Sky said. He then noticed Key Lime Pie had walked straight past him and knocked on the door. "You can go in if you want." Sky laughed as he passed her a drink.

Cloud's mane flew as Star flew past her. "Uh, Star..." She said as he flew. She saw him go higher, so she flew after him. "Star,wait!!" He went higher still, towards the clouds. She followed him still, but he was gaining speed along with altitude. "Star?" She called timidly once she hit cloud level. Looked behind the one on the left. The right. Nopony. "Star Keeper, where are you?"

• Brohoof 1

((OCC: I knew it was a house, i have no idea why i wrote apartment xD))

Key Lime Pie slowly walked up to Sky holding out a box filled with 15 small Key Lime Pies.* "I made these for everypony." said Key Lime with a small shy smile. "Do you forgive me for being late?" Key Lime Pie's smile faded as she looked down at the floor with disappointment.

*(OCC: The type of pie, not the pony)

Sky laughed. "Of course I do. At least you actually came." Sky replied smiling as he grabbed one of the small Key Lime Pies and ate it. "Wow, thank you. These are amazing." Sky said. Limes had always been one of Sky's favorite fruits. "So, how have things been?" Sky asked Lime.

Key Lime was relieved that Sky wasn't going to hate her forever for what she had done."I'm doing great! Thank you so much for inviting me! I don't really get out often. How are things with you? This is a great party. how's everypony else doing? uuseryyweo weydloefu uhrpiUegheiufHfuheipuWert346rth157hys45ut8..."

(OCC: Oh god. best escape while you still can Sky)

Star managed to find suitable cloud, burrowing himself in the fluffy white mess. His head began to pound as new thoughts forced their way into his head. Mostly confusion, and panic. This was all far too new to him. He hadn't really felt like that since, well, along time ago. He didn't want another heart break, it wasn't worth it.But now he had two issues to deal with.Why didn't he read the signs, he basically trotted right into the situation. I could have-

Oh great, Cloud's after me. Better blend in. Star Keeper burrowed further into the white cloud, trying his best to appear hidden but was unable to assess his efforts. He just hoped it would be enough to avoid the issue for now.

• Brohoof 1

Harp was some where near crying her eyes out she liked star keeper, and now he didn't return the emotion she showed him. 'What did i do wrong? maybe it's me it has to be me"! Harp was still crying of course she didn't want to be seen right now infact her mane was a mess.

Cloud sat on the nearest cloud. Why would he hide from me? What happened? Why did he rush in in the first place? Cloud hadn't heard anything. Cloud finally decided to think of: a- how to get a light source, as it was very dark, and the moon and stars weren't providing much light, and b- how to find Star.

She finally decided to give up on the light source, it was hopeless. She would go and look for Star in a few minutes, an if it took longer than 10 or 15 minutes, shed head back to the house.

Suddenly a slight feeling made itself known, one he had experienced before. It gained momentum as time went on, the urge to release became unbearable. No, he couldn't, not again. It was far too late for holding it in, and the feeling had reached its climax.

"Achoo!"

Bugger, looks like I can't hold in my sneezes. My cover has been compromised, retreat! Star burst out from the cloud, looking around to see if anypony had followed him. When he was satisfied he was alone he began to speed off in the direction of home. That was until he crashed into Cloud, no a cloud, Cloud as in the Pegasus. Well, this can't end well.

Edited by The-Master
  • Brohoof 1

Sky just sat there staring blankly at Key Lime Pie. "What the hell?" Was the only thing that could come to mind. Sky then decided to walk inside the house and grab another drink. "Maybe I've just drank too much." Sky said to himself as he sat on the couch and took a sip of his drink.

Just as Cloud lifted off to go, somepony, she assumed Star before she looked. "What the- STAR!!!" She shrieked with joy once she knew it was Star Keeper. "Where have you been? Wait- in the clouds, I knew that. Why did you go back inside and cut me off? Why'd you rush off like that? What is going on?" She bombarded Star with questions. It was at this point she realized... She really loved him.

Edited by Octavia's Cellozoid
  • Brohoof 2

'Say nothing. Say nothing. Say noth-'

"I think Harp is in love with me."

'What did I just say?'

"I mean, um, she kinda kissed me. Sorta..."

'Nice going bro, just go and ruin everything for yourself. Come on then, let's just go home and crash. It's just two more names to add to the list of ponies you can never see again.'

'Just try and be helpful, will you brain.'

• Brohoof 1