Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private (New) Sky's Romantic Houseparty. (RP)

Sky

"That... is a good question. Hey Sky, what's in the drinks ?" He asked, taking a sip and absentmindedly tapping his hoof to the music.

"So Where are you from Cherry ?" He asked. <Is that really the best you could do, Flame ? You couldn't come up with something better to say... Ugh." He thought.

Dimitri noticed how shaken and unnerved this pony was, but he tried his best to be friendly.

"Hello, I am Dimitri. You might know of me, the strange foreigner that moved here a couple months back."

He didn't want to seem like a bragger, but he didn't know where else he could steer the conversation.

Harp smiled."O, and what land will that be". Harp took out her map which was in bag which was also around her neck at all times. She began to wonder more about him but she didn't want to seem to pushy to him or any pony. Harps wings stopped fluttering because she was more conformable.

"I-I'm from Cloudsdale," was all she could say. Cherry Blossom was rather shy, especially around new ponies. She took another sip from the drink and felt another burning sensation in her throat and coughed again. She turned her attention to the other pony and replied with, "A-Apple Strudel has told me about you."

((OOC: Extremely sorry with the late reply, but you know, the server thingy?))

Edited by Cherry Blossom

Dimitri smiled. Less tension made it better.

"Let's take a look then shall we. Though I highly doubt it'd be on here. I come from a land that's extremely far northeast called Sovestria. The country is thousands of years old, but we've never heard of this land called Equestria. Apparently Equestria has never heard of Sovestria either..."

"Oh, w-what is it like in Sovestria?" Cherry Blossom asked, carefully taking another sip from the cocktail. It started to taste much better, but still hurt the throat a bit, then a bit more. She turned to Flame Dancer and started talking to him, "U-Uh you seem very q-quiet."

Harp smiled at the that thought."I think my father told me of that place, did your nation have a circle of magi, no wait it might be a different place". Harp scratched her head she only knew what her dad told her and from what her brother told her but she never payed any attention to what she learned all she cared about was learning to play the harp.

Dimitri had a grim look on his face.

"Sovestria, founded on ideals that unicorns are evil. It was a nice country, the only problem was the extreme hatred for magic and unicorns. Only recently were new laws implemented to ensure rights for unicorns.

My personal hero and master Lenoy Trotmir, a unicorn, became the leader of the country. Under his reign many lives were spared and many ponies lived happily. I became his protege because he saw something special in me. I was a unicorn born into a non-unicorn bloodline. Life was difficult though, for many still discriminated against unicorns.

Then something happened, something that I'd wish to not speak of. Lenoy was overthrown by a evil stallion. Things...happened to me that are very hard to talk about."

"I just don't really have anything to say. I just like listening." He said, taking another sip. "Sky, That is a very strong drink......I like it."

He finished the last bit of cocktail, Leaned over an placed the empty glass on the table.

when he sat back down his hoof brushed over Cherry's. He blushed and quickly replied to Dimitri.

"I am so sorry to hear that... I have also had quite a bit of sadness in my life...

Sky, What do you have to eat around here ?" Flame said, Trying to change the subject.

Edited by Flame Dancer.

"Oh, that's so sad. I-it must've been rea-" Cherry Blossom felt Flame Dancer accidentally brush his hoof over her own and blushed a bit as well. Talking to two ponies at once is really making me nervous. she thought as she heard Flame Dancer mention somethng about food. "I-I'm a little famished too."

Harp nod her head."I am sorry if i stumbled upon something personal i just wanted learn some history". Harp let her head down to show that she didn't mean to go into something personal. Her father was right about her if she wanted to learn something from other ponies she should go to the library other wise she could make other ponies mad.

"Is fine, in fact it's a lot better when I talk about my past. I've been running from it nearly all my life now. Talking about it and confronting it would be wonderful."

Dimitri shook his head. "Only if you want to hear Dimitri's tales of woe....I wouldn't want to kill the mood of the party with my depressing stories."

Edited by Comrade-Dimitri-Hammer

Harp looked at him and asked him something."Do you like harps"? Harp smiled because the sound of a harp always made her feel better. Her wings began to flutter from the idea of excitement from playing the harp was over taking her wings just a bit but she didn't want to seem to excited just from playing the harp.

"I enjoy the sound of a harp, back in my homeland my mother used to play the harp all the time."

Dimitri smiled. "I love classical music mostly, I'm not one for the techno. Though I don't mind techno at all, and actually I've danced to it before."

Dimitri retrieved his drink from the counter and took a sip.

Harp smiled."I was wondering if you would like to , eat with me at my table". Harp held up her unfinished drink and took a sip from her glass. She didn't like drinking but she needed get her hidden stress down but it didn't feel right."um can i tell you something"?

Dimitri finished off his drink and stared at the empty glass. How Weak he thought to himself...he'd get his stronger stuff a little later though. Don't need it all right now, especially when the party is just starting.

"Sure, sounds pleasant! What do you wish to tell me comrade?"

Harp cleared her throat a little." I lost my tain of though". Harp let her head down she was begging to like this stallion but she was unsure of herself maybe even very unsure. If she had her harp or something close to an harp so she can play it she always felt at peace.

Cherry Blossomt urned her attention to Dimitri and said, "E-Excuse me, but did you a-adress me as Madame? Because I'm an unmarried mare and I would be called Mademoiselle."

"I-I haven't quite gotten your name." she lowered her head shyly to Flame Dancer, knowing she was talking to a stallion.

Edited by Cherry Blossom

"Well Flame, It's a mixture of vodka, coffee and some other well make shift ingredients. Practically a Crazy Black Russian." Sky replied to Flame. Sky then heard what Cherry said and then realized that he had made the same French mistake earlier "Crab-apples." Sky mumbled to himself feeling foolish.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, darn. My apologies Mademoiselle." Dimitri spoke softly as he got a little angry at himself.

He walked into the kitchen quickly and grabbed his bottle of liquor. A little ashamed in himself, Dimitri took a swig from the bottle and tried to recite his teachings from Lenoy.

• Brohoof 1

Krystal was still trying to keep to herself in the corner of the room. She stood there quietly sipping her drink while listening in on the other ponies' conversations. So far, she was lost in all the French and talk about a foreign land she'd never heard of or cared that much about, not to say she didn't want to care about it, she just didn't know enough about it to care. Her drink was almost empty so she needed to get a refill or else she'd look weird, just standing there with an empty glass. She slowly walked over to Sky, noticing that she was a little tipsy in her steps "Buck" she thought "I should have gone a little easier with that stuff". When she got to him she asked "Hey Sky, do you have any more of this... Crazy Black Russian?..." she said.

Sky looked towards Krystal. "You sure you want a refill?" Sky laughed. "It seems like you have drunk quite a bit already." Sky then levitated Krystal's glass and put it on the table. He then levitated another full glass and passed it to Krystal. "But if you really think you can handle it then, here."

Harp sighed a little she got herself something to drink. Her wings still fluttered a tad ,"O, dang these stupid wings"! She didn't like her wings fluttering it always happen to her when she was sad,angry,shy and nervous she wished she could change that.

Dimitri sighed. He looked at his bottle of liquor. Gone already, and he didn't even notice it until now.

The night was young and Dimitri was aching to have fun. Yet he first wanted to have a drink, it'd cool him down.

"So, got any stronger liquor in here? Oh, have any deserts too?!"

Sky looked towards Krystal. "You sure you want a refill?" Sky laughed. "It seems like you have drunk quite a bit already." Sky then levitated Krystal's glass and put it on the table. He then levitated another full glass and passed it to Krystal. "But if you really think you can handle it then, here."

"Hey... don't drink my doubting ability..." she said as she took his drink and downed the whole thing. "Aww buck" she thought out loud as she put her hoof to her face and leaned onto the couch. "Why do I always do this to myself?" she thought to herself.

((well... Krystal's drunk :lol:. Hope I'm not bringing the mood down too much :blush: ))