Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

This is another game that I've made in Scratch.

Download this SB3 file:

https://jumpshare.com/v/9o54ua3sMFhnulDaxrkS

Watch this video to see how to open SB3 files:

Instructions:

Help Rainbow Dash do her cloud-busting activity and clear all the clouds in the sky.

Use arrow keys or WASD to move Rainbow Dash, and press K to kick the clouds.

The sky has multiple types of clouds: normal clouds, storm clouds, rain clouds, stationary clouds, mobile clouds etc. Your mission is to discover all the different types of clouds and keep the sky clear.

When kicking the clouds, you will either get score or get hurt, depending on the type of cloud you're interacting with. If you get hurt 5 times, it will be game over.

At the end of the game, you can save your final score or share it online, and you can choose to keep playing or stop playing. The craziest player gets the best score.

Note: This game is not mobile-friendly.

Let me know what do you think about this game. Leave your opinions and feedback down below.

Please make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel for more MLP madness.

https://www.youtube.com/@luciancroitoru417

Have fun!

Edited by LCpony417
  • Brohoof 1

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.b7668c5cde83961fddb997057bf2641b.png

4710 on my second attempt.:ninjadash: Good game. I like how rain can actually make flying harder. Nice little detail. Also, I recognized the music instantly :wub:

Maybe you could add a time limit, because for now there's nothing stopping the player from going slowly from cloud to cloud and getting unlimited score. Some sprites for kicking would also be nice. And to make kicking more satisfying, a new type of cloud could be added, one that flies straight for a moment after being kicked, and destroys other clouds it touches. Make it always spawn on a random side of a storm cloud, and you have an elegant way of dealing with them, too :sneer:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Nitobat said:
  Hide contents

image.thumb.png.b7668c5cde83961fddb997057bf2641b.png

4710 on my second attempt.:ninjadash: Good game. I like how rain can actually make flying harder. Nice little detail. Also, I recognized the music instantly :wub:

Maybe you could add a time limit, because for now there's nothing stopping the player from going slowly from cloud to cloud and getting unlimited score. Some sprites for kicking would also be nice. And to make kicking more satisfying, a new type of cloud could be added, one that flies straight for a moment after being kicked, and destroys other clouds it touches. Make it always spawn on a random side of a storm cloud, and you have an elegant way of dealing with them, too :sneer:

Thank you very much for playing! Great score, and glad you liked the rain physics and the music!

And thanks for the feedback! I've been planning on making this game for months, and by the time I actually started making it, I ran out of inspiration, lol! But thank you very much for the feedback and suggestions! I will probably consider all of your suggestions and make a Sky Clearer 2 game or something like that, since I don't usually update my games with anything other than bug fixes.

Glad you liked my game, and thanks for all the suggestions!

• Brohoof 1