Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Rise to the sky like a Samurai

Ice Princess Silky

14 hours ago, Silly Druid said:

Praised be Celestia and her loyal servant @Samurai Equine, who has risen to the rank of a moderator on this humble forum. Congratulations, buddy!

Praised be to Celestia indeed. :mlp_yeehaa:
The light of her sun guides me every day.

13 hours ago, Sir Hugsalot said:

A well deserved promotion for one of the noblest souls I've had pleasure to meet on the forums :fluttershy:

Looking forward to working with you and most importantly... converting you into rejecting the count and embracing the zeroes :toldya:

Congratulations, Samurai!! :hug_day:

I also look forward to our time of working together.
However, if you think you can out hug me, you better guess again. :sneer:

hugs4you.gif.954d3e25bde59dbf4abc9a25b55645be.gif

13 hours ago, Tacodidra said:

Congratulations! :yay: Thanks for being an amazing friend – and I'm sure you'll be an amazing moderator, too! :rarity:

Hide contents

957735.gif

I wish I had seen that green name mentioned in a few posts, though – sounds cool for some reason. :twi:

D'aww, you're too kind, Taco my friend. :laugh: Thank you~!

12 hours ago, Patriotic Brony 42 said:

Congratulations @Samurai Equine

I'll do my best. On that, you can salute. :proud:

10 hours ago, Nitobit said:

Congratulations, Samurai! I'm sure you'll do great as a moderator! :hug_day:

I'll definitely samu-rise to the challenge. B)

10 hours ago, Real Pipp Petals said:

so is he here to actually moderate or just zero us all day with Zero Cash yes that is your nickname now

Yes. I am here to moderate. I am here to count to zero. And I am here to protect and defend.
But also, I'm here to give hugs and be a goofy nerd. Don't even get me started on Tokusatsu. :ButtercupLaugh:

8 hours ago, TheRockARooster said:

CONGRATULATIONS SAMONI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yay::yay:

THANK YOU, ROCKABRO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:kirin::kirin:

6 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I have no doubt you will do well in your role, @Samurai Equine. Congratulations. :discord_balloon:

I'm all geared up and ready to go, my friend. :secret:

5 hours ago, Astral Soul said:

@Samurai Equine

Congratulations my friend! I know you will do a great job :>

Celestia is so proud of you!

celestia_by_aquagalaxy_d79stwq-pre.jpg?t

https://www.deviantart.com/aquagalaxy/art/Celestia-439724906

She is?! :wub:

Any time I can make the solar princess proud, it's all worth it.

4 hours ago, North Star said:

wonderful choice! samurai is the best :3

Hehehe~ No u. :toldya:

313699638-256-k956006.jpg

3 hours ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Thanks yep I did. Well, I think. I don't remember anymore :P

Lottery numbers? Well, we can have a deal. I will reveal one number in the sequence for every 1,000 numbers we count up to :toldya:

Well, I would make that promise, but I'm not sure my fellow staff members can make the same promise. :dash:

2 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Good to see he has already lured you into a false sense of security. Congrats, Samurai. That’s no easy feat. :orly:

<.< ... >.> (Sings to self) 🎵 There's a colt who leads a life of danger. To everypone he meets, he stays a stranger... B)

1 hour ago, TBD said:

Congratulations @Samurai Equine!!! Oh my god, I can’t believe yet so excited that you made into the Mod staff!!! I believe with your optimistic personality and good sense of integrity with others, you have definitely proven yourself to earn the honest and title behind it! You’re a reflective person and I know the forum will definitely need another mod who can work around with both reasons and kindness toward others and among your colleagues. Keep it up the great work Samurai!! 

:kindness: Just so you know, I'm not use so many talking so nice about me all at once.
It's a lot to take it, but I remain dedicated to becoming everything everyone expects of me.

1 hour ago, GeneralDirection said:

Now it's my turn to congratulate you, @Samurai Equine! There, now we're even. :3 I'm very proud of you and I'm certain you will do an amazing job here. :kirin:

Thank you, my kirin friend. It's be a pleasure being your friend, and now it will be an honor of us to work together. :squee:

1 hour ago, Misty Shadow said:

Oh, the temptation I'm feeling to make a Rurouni Kenshin joke... ^_^

Congrats on your promotion, Samurai! I'm sure you will bring honor to this forum! :eager:

...Oro? :sunbutt:

54 minutes ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Blast from the past. Everyone calls you the samurai equine. But to me, you are....

The ever vigilant Crimson Gauntlet :mlp_smug:

sketch-1692658547526.thumb.jpg.4672bda6b33eed119af066dd505e9c31.jpg

Oh? Either I'm getting old, or this artwork is new. Is that for me? :eager:

• Brohoof 3

さむらいさん、こんにちは!

(I started learning Japanese 4 days ago and so far I only know few basic words, but at least I can read & write in hiragana (I'm yet to learn other systems, and I'm spOOped by kanji), is that pog? e-twibigbrain.png Obviously my handwriting currently lacks grace tho, but as long as input recognizes what I'm after, it works e-twibigbrain.png Do you actually speak Japanese? If so, I'd know who to poke to ask dumb questions, perhaps e-twigoof.png)

Either way, congratulations! And - officially - welcome to the team! e-cocosmile.png

• Brohoof 2

7 hours ago, Shiny Silvermoon said:

Kon'nichiwa, @Samurai Equine-sama!

I might not know you but in a samurai I trust! So congratulation, mighty samurai! :mlp_proud:

実は今、翻訳機を使っているんです!でもあなたもそうですよね?:orly:

4 hours ago, Rikifive said:

さむらいさん、こんにちは!

(I started learning Japanese 4 days ago and so far I only know few basic words, but at least I can read & write in hiragana (I'm yet to learn other systems, and I'm spOOped by kanji), is that pog? e-twibigbrain.png Obviously my handwriting currently lacks grace tho, but as long as input recognizes what I'm after, it works e-twibigbrain.png Do you actually speak Japanese? If so, I'd know who to poke to ask dumb questions, perhaps e-twigoof.png)

Either way, congratulations! And - officially - welcome to the team! e-cocosmile.png

いいえ、違いますですよ。 俺は日本人です。 さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!

... J/K. :derp: I am not lingual. But I am a bit more educated on the subject than I like to advertise, but it's no substitution for actually learning the language.
Still, feel free to ask me anything. I might know more about the culture than the language, but I might surprise you and myself with what I know. :grin:

And thank you both. :D

• Brohoof 3

12 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

DO ETTTT GIVE INTO THE TEMPTATION!!!!! 
image.png

He'll bring swift death to evil on the forums. :grin2: And when he sneezes, he won't have to worry about anyone speaking ill of him. :fluttershy:

• Brohoof 1

53 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

He'll bring swift death to evil on the forums. :grin2: And when he sneezes, he won't have to worry about anyone speaking ill of him. :fluttershy:

WHOOAAA. We’ve got some forum legends going on now??? That’s.. that’s amazing 

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Silky The Smoll said:

WHOOAAA. We’ve got some forum legends going on now??? That’s.. that’s amazing 

He is a legend... The troll king gives his blessing.

It actually took me by surprise that you all just approved his accendency just now.

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

:kindness: Just so you know, I'm not use so many talking so nice about me all at once.
It's a lot to take it, but I remain dedicated to becoming everything everyone expects of me.

Don’t worry about it, you will do fine! I remember when I first started too and took me awhile to get out my shell. But with great people around you to work with and support you, I’m positive you’ll eventually get the hang of it through growth and experiences. Just be yourself and enjoy what you do and have the passion for!

• Brohoof 2

On 2023-08-22 at 6:27 AM, Misty Shadow said:

Well, normally, I don't... :o Oh.

...I think I should invest in some reverse-blade swords, just in case. :derp:

On 2023-08-22 at 8:39 AM, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

He is a legend... The troll king gives his blessing.

It actually took me by surprise that you all just approved his accendency just now.

:wacko: Legend? Me? I should invest in some gold and red armor...

Don't be shocked when your history book mentions me~! I will lay down the law if it sets us free. Eventually, you'll see my ascendancy!
I am not throwing away my shot.

On 2023-08-22 at 11:05 AM, TBD said:

Don’t worry about it, you will do fine! I remember when I first started too and took me awhile to get out my shell. But with great people around you to work with and support you, I’m positive you’ll eventually get the hang of it through growth and experiences. Just be yourself and enjoy what you do and have the passion for!

I won't sweat the details. :proud: The only thing I have to worry about... is where I'm getting my next hug. Those are important! :wau:

• Brohoof 1

On 2023-08-22 at 5:16 AM, Samurai Equine said:

いいえ、違いますですよ。 俺は日本人です。 さあ、お前の罪を数えろ!

... J/K. :derp: I am not lingual. But I am a bit more educated on the subject than I like to advertise, but it's no substitution for actually learning the language.
Still, feel free to ask me anything. I might know more about the culture than the language, but I might surprise you and myself with what I know. :grin:

And thank you both. :D

モデレーターが投稿するまで、自分の罪を数えてみます... :winking-izzy:

• Brohoof 1

5 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

I forgot to tell you how proud I am of you, Samurai! :yay:

I'm happy I got to see you sport the badge. Can't think of anyone better for the job than you, my good ol' friend :squee:

Thank you, thank you~! Arigatou. :mlp_yeehaa:
Heavy is the head that wears the crown... But a badge isn't so bad. :dash:

8 hours ago, Madame Rarity said:

congrats happy to hear

Thank you so much. Have a great day, Madame. :proud:

• Brohoof 2

Unfortunately, this is something I didn't know about due to an emergency situation happening on my end, and is still ongoing.

• The topic was unpinned