Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Rise to the sky like a Samurai

Ice Princess Silky

Spoiler

image.png

Graceful. Gentle. Patient. And a friend to the community overall. You probably know him -- and if you do not, feel free to reach out and say hello, he is truly a gem to get to know.

This is @Samurai Equine! I've seen this beautiful soul mend friendships between other people just to make sure that communication always flows while respecting the integrity and structure of each individual that he comes across. I couldn't think of someone as deserving of such a role as a protector and friend to the forums. Congratulations, our lovely friend! After completely multiple trials we had put you through, you have finally passed them all!

Spoiler

Now, please stay away from the Count Until A Mod Posts - threads ... we know you've been trained by @Cash In the fun killer :awwthanks:

• Brohoof 11

1682127.png

(Art be ef74)

436c2434d90d7fe6eda612d9ae9e595a73b17678

Spoiler

🎵 Yo--

Jugemu jugemu gokou no surikire
Kaijari suigyo no suigyou matsu unrai matsu fuurai matsu
Kuuneru tokoro ni sumu tokoro
Yaburakouji no burakouji
Paipo paipo paipo no Shuringan
Shuringan no guurindai
Guurindai no ponpokopi no ponpokona no
Choukyuumei no chousuke

Choi to jikan itadakimasu
Goseichou kudasai totonoimashita
Warau koto to kakemashite
Omatsuri yarou zo tokemasu (Soiya!)
Sono kokoro wa sono kokoro wa
Dochira mo happi ni naru deshou~
Oato go yoroshii you de

Waraou waraou sa waraimashou    
Konna jidai koso waraimashou
Waraou (Soiya! Soiya!)
Naitara make de Yakekuso waraimashou
Haranbanjou sui mo amai mo
Norikoeta appare Neighponjin
Waraou
Donna toki demo, nanikuso waraimashou
Guwahhahha Guwahhahha
Nyohhohho Nyohhohho
Kuuki nante yomazu ni warattoke
Egao (Egao)
Egao (Egao)
Warau kado ni wa fuku kitaru

Yo~~

Live long, live long and prosper.
May great wealth await you wherever you go, even in different lands and under different skies.
May you always have your daily bread,
And always be brimming full of life,
Like the long-lived king Shuringan
And his dear wife Gurindai
And their children Ponpokopi and Ponpokona.
Live a long and blessed life!

Let me have a bit of your time...
Please listen carefully, we're ready!
You write it "laughing",
You read it "let's party" (Hurrah!)
And the point of that is, and the point of that is...
That everyone will be happy!
Thank you kindly for your attention.

Laugh, laugh, hey, let's laugh!
Life may be hard, but let's laugh.
Laugh~ (Hurrah! Hurrah!)
If you cry, you lose! So just laugh until your sides ache!
Life may have its ups and downs,
But there's nothing that the JaPonies can't do.
Laugh!
Whatever time may bring, laugh until you run out of breath!
Bwa ha ha~ Bwa ha ha~
Yo ho ho~ Yo ho ho~
Who cares where you are? Just laugh!
Smile~ (Smile~)
Smile~ (Smile~)
Smile and the world will smile back at you!

Perhaps the greatest honor a samurai can receive is the chance to be promoted to shogun, and in a way, I feel like that day has come for me today. This is a day I never previously dared to dream for myself, but great things can happen to those daring enough to reach out and make something of themselves.

I want everyone to know I will do my best to uphold the rules and the intended spirit of this forum, at least for the section that I'll be managing. I hope to serve everyone well.
It will be a learning experience at first, maybe even a challenge, but it's a challenge I intend to rise to. I will be the best staffer I can be, or else I'll step down in favor of someone more worthy and more capable.
That is my crimson vow! :mlp_yeehaa:

And following in the example of those before me, I also wish to be as approachable and as friendly as possible.
So you better expect plenty of hugs on demand. I've got more than enough for everyone!

With that said, I guess the only thing I have to say in closing is...
I'll do my best. (頑張ります。)
Please believe in me. (信じてください。)
And I look forward to working with you. (よろしくお願いします。)

36a.png

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Samurais fly? I didn't know that

I'm no pegasus, but I'll do my best to reach above the skies and beyond my own limits. :D

13 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

You should have seen him in action with that giant leap :toldya:

:mustache: Uchu kita~

13 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

@Samurai Equine Congratulations, BFFFF! :D 

Thank you!! :kindness:

11 minutes ago, Real Pipp Petals said:

i saw samurai's color change a few times before this post lol congrats! @Samurai Equine

Yep. You were sharper than a samurai's blade. Well done! :devious:

5 minutes ago, Iforgotmybrain said:

Omedetou, Congrats Mr. Samurai

Ganbarimasu. Thank you so much~ :twismile:

1 minute ago, ShadOBabe said:

Congrats hon! You’ll be a fantastic mod!

Thank you, sis. I will try my hardest not to let anyone down. :coco:

• Brohoof 4

15 minutes ago, Real Pipp Petals said:

i saw samurai's color change a few times before this post lol congrats! @Samurai Equine

You. Saw. NOTHINGGGGG :okiedokieloki:

*giggles* just kidding -- yeah, apparently the promotion caused some strange glitch -- HE IS JUST THAT POWERFUL, WHAT CAN I SAY? 

• Brohoof 2

Don't think I didn't see you make our dear Samurai a Sectional for a moment there. Nothing is beneath my notice. :devious:

Glad to see you on the Staff regardless, Equine! I have only interacted with you for a short while, but I am sure you have this position in the bag. :lookup:

• Brohoof 4

Moments ago, Silky The Smoll said:

*giggles* just kidding -- yeah, apparently the promotion caused some strange glitch -- HE IS JUST THAT POWERFUL, WHAT CAN I SAY? 

I see more than you think! 😁 just messing around lol.

a samurai that demands great respect! the forums couldn't handle their power!

• Brohoof 2

Congrats Samurai, you're a really nice friend, and I love talking to you, and I'm interested in seeing what you'll do as moderator.

Spoiler

(Hopefully, even if Cash In made you forget how to count, we're still able to have fun together) :mlp_wink:

• Brohoof 2

Welcome @Samurai Equine  to the forum reborn as a moderator.

There are times where it can be fun because you get to feel others can turn to you for advice and it makes you feel all good and proud inside...

Other times, it feels like you have to deal with toddlers high on sugar: "OKAY, THE NEXT ONE OF YOU IDIOTS THAT SAYS ONE.... MORE... WORD  TO ARGUE WITH ME IS RECEIVING MY FOOT COMING OUT OF THEIR SCREEN AND GET KICKED THROUGH A BRICK WALL.."

None here would ever say that of course but I'm sure they've had moments where they wanted to of course. 

Not here of course but I have done some help in moderating or administration work for a few tiny facebook MLP groups for friends. 

If you're wondering how small we're the pages... You'd need a microscope to have found them. 

You gotta love the anonymous nature of Facebook pages. 2 or more people can RP as ONE character and few notice if you play it right. 

The point it has highs and lows but overall you'll love it. 

Any. Hoof there is my two cents now back into the shadows of the night I fade away...

Edited by Star heart 777
  • Brohoof 4

23 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

I still have the memory flasher... just tell me if you need me to flash her, chief

• Brohoof 2

21 minutes ago, The Recherche said:

Don't think I didn't see you make our dear Samurai a Sectional for a moment there. Nothing is beneath my notice. :devious:

Glad to see you on the Staff regardless, Equine! I have only interacted with you for a short while, but I am sure you have this position in the bag. :lookup:

Fake news!! Photoshopped!! You saw nothing!!

2 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

I still have the memory flasher... just tell me if you need me to flash her, chief

yes!  Yes!! Hurry!! 

• Brohoof 2

• This topic was featured and pinned
1 minute ago, Silky The Smoll said:

yes!  Yes!! Hurry!! 

Roger that.

Spoiler

@Real Pipp Petals

%25D0%25B9%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BC%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B5-men-in-black.png?quality=lossless

You were flying by when you saw a tea ceremony held between a samurai and a dwarf. Weird, yeah, but not as weird as the cockroaches dancing in Joe's appartment. Now, since nothing of that mattered, you'll go your way and bring @Silky The Smoll and me 2 cartons of STRAWBERRY MILK. Because you're our friend since preschool and you always bought us STRAWBERRY MILK.

• Brohoof 1