Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Samurai Equine's art

Samurai Equine

Hey, everyone! I don't make art as much or as often as others do, but I've been pretty busy lately and I plan to make more art.
You can find my work at My DeviantArt Page.

For now, here is the newest, first batch of vectors I just finished making. These are images of my OC, Samurai Equine!

C7dGTS5.png

High-res versions of each vector, including the custom logo in the corner, are available upon demand.

I also have something fun and interactive for everyone here!

Do you have an OC? Do you have a drawing, image, or vector of your OC? Would you like our characters to hang out?

35uDhPB.png

Just send your fan character image to me, and I'll edit them as best I can into this image! It'll be a gift just for you.
The personal friends I've made here on this forum get first dibs, so don't be surprised if you get put in a waiting list behind other people. :orly:

Thanks for viewing my art, and have a great day! Woo-hoo~! :yay:

• Brohoof 10

• 1 month later...
On 12/11/2019 at 11:33 PM, Jesse Terrence said:

Noice!

I should work on a ref soon, I would like to apply for that OC friends thing.

Just send me whatever you got, and I'll do the rest! Preferably a picture that doesn't have too many objects or additional characters obstructing yours. :squee:

• Brohoof 2

• 5 weeks later...

Hey everypony!

Remember those Funko vinyl figures? Not the Pop figures, but the show-accurate figures? The boxes for those figures had some pretty interest artwork, didn't? Well, feeling inspired by that, I decided to do this...!

N8otE5I.png

It didn't take me very long to make this. About an hour, give or take. Most of that time was dedicated to finding the right college/university-style font since I didn't have it. I also took an old vector of my OC and polished it up a little, giving it a curved horn like he's suppose to have and making sure all the details are correct. If it weren't for those few touches, this probably would have taken 5 minutes to make. :arethosehands:

The only real challenge I had was finding a pattern for the background. I couldn't find the exact same kind that Funko uses on their boxes, but I found something that I thought was close enough. Got it from a free vectors resource.

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

And here it is everyone, the final chapter of the journey. The last vector batch. How can you have a samurai pony without samurai armor?

A3qtdgZ.png

This was easily the hardest set to work on, but the most rewarding too. And FAR better that my original armor design that I gave him.

As usual, a bigger version of this collage image is available on my DA page.
High-res versions of each of these individual vectors are available on demand.

Thank you for following me through this journey. :rarity: If I create other vectors for fun, I'll post them here. Otherwise, I can finally say, I am done.

• Brohoof 4

1 hour ago, Bastian said:

You have really good art! I love it!:wub:

Specially the last one with the armor on. I'll be waiting for the next one shall the time come.:squee:

Thank you! :yay:

Currently, I have no more art plans.
If the inspiration strikes me, or if something fun comes along, I MIGHT make another vector. I'm not out of the art game, I just don't have anything planned for now.

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Rixton said:

You are really good in vector graph! Do you consider making animated stuff?

I don't have the time, skill, or patience to make anything animated. Static images are hard enough as is, and I'm using a long outdated art program. :please: But thanks for the comment and question!

• Brohoof 3

• 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You all are truly inspiring me to take up hobby. My sister is the expert artist of the family. I'm more of the story writer. Though she did teach me a bit, I'm still nowhere near her level.