Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tag Samurai Equine & Make him do something silly.

Samurai Equine

"Don't you know that if you tag @Samurai Equine for something, he cannot refuse?"

"Really?! Is that true?!"

"He's a moderator. That means he HAS to do it! It's his job!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Well, not really. That's actually a privilege saved for other moderators and staff. If they tag me in for something, I have to do it because it's now my responsibility as a moderator. Can you seriously believe how all these staffers tag me in for something I didn't volunteer for? Especially after I gave them the green light to volunteer me automatically?! How rude! :ButtercupLaugh:

But now, YOU can do it too!
Tag me and tell me to do something absolutely ridiculous! :mlp_icwudt:

EXAMPLE
First user: "@Samurai Equine, wash my socks and model them for me!"
Second user: "@Samurai Equine, cover yourself in ice cream and sing the MLP theme song."
Third user: "@Samurai Equine, could you force Cash In to have fun and make a recording of it?"
Etc.

Whoever posts the funniest request will be rewarded a Samurai TokenNWoLr81ftk4KvI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0
...What does a samurai token do? :wacko: Well, collect enough of them, and find out! :mlp_smug:

• Brohoof 2
  • Excited 1
  • Hugs 1

@Samurai Equine hug Nyx while she is doing the Friday shuffle and be sure to ban me for a day on your way back home!

Also yes I'm up at 4:00am and yes I was just checking the forums before I go to bed and saw this post. I had to click it!

• Brohoof 4

15 hours ago, Chaos-404-Not-Found said:

@Samurai Equine hug Nyx while she is doing the Friday shuffle and be sure to ban me for a day on your way back home!

Also yes I'm up at 4:00am and yes I was just checking the forums before I go to bed and saw this post. I had to click it!

Is it Thursday all ready? :orly:
@Chaos-404-Not-Found +1 SAMURAI TOKEN. NWoLr81ftk4KvI=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

10 hours ago, DivineMist1000 said:

@Samurai Equine Tell Luna that you love her! :LunaMCM:

(Le gasp~!:BornAgainBrony: Oh no! And I have to do it, too! Not just because I was tagged, but also because Celestia would want me to.
All right, fine.

I love you, Luna.

I'm gonna need so many hugs... :blush:

3 hours ago, North Star said:

@Samurai Equine do the pinkie pig dance!

I hope Pinkie has some spare pig noses. It's just not the same without it. :proud:

• Hugs 2

@Samurai Equine I have idea... 

8 hours ago, Evil Pink One said:

What has happened to the people i respect in this forums... You have reduced them to plushies!!! Damn you forums!!!

This user didn't tag you and tell you to do something silly, so you must punish him by giving him chocolate milk!!! The ultimate punishment, even bigger than banning Epic! 

Wait... :pip-err:

I can tag Samurai twice in this thread in a 24-hour period, right? Or does this count as Samurai token farming? :ithastolookpretty:

• Brohoof 1

On 2024-01-07 at 3:26 PM, Silly Druid said:

@Samurai Equine Do something silly.

Reveal hidden contents

I regret nothing.

Allow me to do my best impression of @Captain of Fun...

Zero. Fun bad. :maud:

(Bows for applause:proud:

On 2024-01-07 at 5:56 PM, Evil Pink One said:

What has happened to the people i respect in this forums... You have reduced them to plushies!!! Damn you forums!!!

Eh, I'd rather have friends. Let the enemies fear me. But I find the more friends you have, the less enemies you have. :toldya: Also, easy on the language their, my friend. We do have rules against excessive profanity.

On 2024-01-08 at 2:42 AM, Chaos-404-Not-Found said:

@Samurai Equine I have idea... 

This user didn't tag you and tell you to do something silly, so you must punish him by giving him chocolate milk!!! The ultimate punishment, even bigger than banning Epic! 

Wait... :pip-err:

I can tag Samurai twice in this thread in a 24-hour period, right? Or does this count as Samurai token farming? :ithastolookpretty:

Do you have a shovel? If so, farm away. B)

• Hugs 1