Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

staff Rise to the sky like a Samurai

Ice Princess Silky

Congratulations Samurai! You have continued to impress me and I know you'll make an amazing contribution to the team.

Remember. As a mod, it's your responsibility to not only protect the site, but also to zero that count. I know you'll do well. :3

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Silky The Smoll said:

You. Saw. NOTHINGGGGG :okiedokieloki:

*giggles* just kidding -- yeah, apparently the promotion caused some strange glitch -- HE IS JUST THAT POWERFUL, WHAT CAN I SAY? 

Sorry, Silky. Sometimes my flames can run a bit too hot for their own good. :derp: I'll be sure to bring you some chocy milk.

1 hour ago, ZiggWheelsManning said:

Congratulations @Samurai Equine on your new job:kindness:  Be loyal to the code and do proudly:secret:  

Loyalty! Honor! And JUSTICE!!! :love:

1 hour ago, The Recherche said:

Don't think I didn't see you make our dear Samurai a Sectional for a moment there. Nothing is beneath my notice. :devious:

Glad to see you on the Staff regardless, Equine! I have only interacted with you for a short while, but I am sure you have this position in the bag. :lookup:

Eyes like a hawk. I swear, this forum is full of observant peeps. Can't let your guard down for a second! :ButtercupLaugh:
Thank you. I will do my best~!

1 hour ago, Real Pipp Petals said:

I see more than you think! 😁 just messing around lol.

a samurai that demands great respect! the forums couldn't handle their power!

Respect and hugs! Don't forget the hugs part. That's WAY more important. :ticking:

57 minutes ago, Skylight Scintillate said:

Congrats Samurai, you're a really nice friend, and I love talking to you, and I'm interested in seeing what you'll do as moderator.

Reveal hidden contents

(Hopefully, even if Cash In made you forget how to count, we're still able to have fun together) :mlp_wink:

Thank you. And I can count down just fine. You just never know when it will happen. :orly:

52 minutes ago, EpicEnergy said:

Yay, congrats @Samurai Equine! Now you can spread the magic of hugs beyond the mortal realm! :yay:

Wait... :pip-err: does this mean Samurai actually has the power to ban and unban me now? :awed:

:sneer: Well... I didn't want to ruin the surprise, but I guess the neko's out of the bag now. You took the words right out of my mouth. For once, I truly do have the power to ban~!

...Unless you have plenty of hugs. Those will definitely keep the ban hammer away. :kirin:

49 minutes ago, Sophie H. said:

Congratulations samurai! Awesome to see you being a protector of the forums! :hug_day:

I always was, my friend. I just didn't advertise it; but now it's official. :rarity: And thank you.

47 minutes ago, Star heart 777 said:

Welcome @Samurai Equine  to the forum reborn as a moderator.

There are times where it can be fun because you get to feel others can turn to you for advice and it makes you feel all good and proud inside...

Other times, it feels like you have to deal with toddlers high on sugar: "OKAY, THE NEXT ONE OF YOU IDIOTS THAT SAYS ONE.... MORE... WORD  TO ARGUE WITH ME IS RECEIVING MY FOOT COMING OUT OF THEIR SCREEN AND GET KICKED THROUGH A BRICK WALL.."

No here would ever say that of course but I'm sure they've had moments where they wanted to of course. 

Not here of course but I have done some help in moderating or administration work for a few tiny facebook MLP groups for friends. 

If you're wondering how small we're the pages... You'd need a microscope to have found them. 

You gotta love the anonymous nature of Facebook pages. 2 or more people can RP as ONE character and few notice if you play it right. 

The point it has highs and lows but overall you'll love it. 

Anthony, there is my two cents now back into the shadows of the night I fade away...

:wau: No one has ever called me Anthony before.

Call me Tony for short. Ole, mi amigo. Como estan ustedes. :mustache:

46 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

just tell me if you need me to flash her, chief

Oi! Phrasing! Don't make me ban someone on my first day. :secret:

39 minutes ago, Dark Qiviut said:

Congratulations, @Samurai Equine! You'll do just fine! :yay:

Thank you, my friend. I will definitely give it my all. :squee:

39 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Roger that.

Hide contents

@Real Pipp Petals

%25D0%25B9%25D0%25BE%25D0%25BA%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BB%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BC%25D0%25B5%25D0%25BD%25D0%25B5-men-in-black.png?quality=lossless

You were flying by when you saw a tea ceremony held between a samurai and a dwarf. Weird, yeah, but not as weird as the cockroaches dancing in Joe's appartment. Now, since nothing of that mattered, you'll go your way and bring @Silky The Smoll and me 2 cartons of STRAWBERRY MILK. Because you're our friend since preschool and you always bought us STRAWBERRY MILK.

Listen, I--!! :wau: What happened? Why is everyone congratulating me?

26 minutes ago, Trot Shuffle said:

Congrats @Samurai Equine! Crazy thing to wake up to from a nap :grin:

I'm a psychic and I can tell you that you'll do great 99.9% of the time! The remaining .1% will be you abruptly and shamelessly SMASHING DOWN the counting fun :mlp_wat:

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your nap. :ticking: ...Wait, if you're psychic, can you give me the winning lottery numbers?

19 minutes ago, Cash In said:

Congratulations Samurai! You have continued to impress me and I know you'll make an amazing contribution to the team.

Remember. As a mod, it's your responsibility to not only protect the site, but also to zero that count. I know you'll do well. :3

Thanks, Cash money.
And don't worry... They don't know it yet, but Round Zero has all ready begun. B)

• Brohoof 1

34 minutes ago, Samurai Equine said:

:wau: No one has ever called me Anthony before.

Call me Tony for short. Ole, mi amigo. Como estan ustedes. :mustache:

That was good ol autocorrect. I put Any hoof and it autocorrected to Anthony. 

Edited by Star heart 777
  • Brohoof 2

A well deserved promotion for one of the noblest souls I've had pleasure to meet on the forums :fluttershy:

Looking forward to working with you and most importantly... converting you into rejecting the count and embracing the zeroes :toldya:

Congratulations, Samurai!! :hug_day:

• Brohoof 3

Congratulations! :yay: Thanks for being an amazing friend – and I'm sure you'll be an amazing moderator, too! :rarity:

Spoiler

957735.gif

I wish I had seen that green name mentioned in a few posts, though – sounds cool for some reason. :twi:

• Brohoof 3

7 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Thanks, Cash money.
And don't worry... They don't know it yet, but Round Zero has all ready begun. B)

pqgwcd591it01.jpg.edea500a0ce38d11f60c2f755bd2b361.jpg

They grow up so fast!

• Brohoof 2

15 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Graceful. Gentle. Patient. And a friend to the community overall. You probably know him -- and if you do not, feel free to reach out and say hello, he is truly a gem to get to know.

This is @Samurai Equine! I've seen this beautiful soul mend friendships between other people just to make sure that communication always flows while respecting the integrity and structure of each individual that he comes across. I couldn't think of someone as deserving of such a role as a protector and friend to the forums. Congratulations, our lovely friend! After completely multiple trials we had put you through, you have finally passed them all!

Reveal hidden contents

Now, please stay away from the Count Until A Mod Posts - threads ... we know you've been trained by @Cash In the fun killer :awwthanks:

wonderful choice! samurai is the best :3

• Brohoof 1

14 hours ago, Samurai Equine said:

Thank you! Hope you enjoyed your nap. :ticking: ...Wait, if you're psychic, can you give me the winning lottery numbers?

Thanks yep I did. Well, I think. I don't remember anymore :P

Lottery numbers? Well, we can have a deal. I will reveal one number in the sequence for every 1,000 numbers we count up to :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

17 hours ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Hide contents

image.png

Graceful. Gentle. Patient. And a friend to the community overall. You probably know him -- and if you do not, feel free to reach out and say hello, he is truly a gem to get to know.

This is @Samurai Equine! I've seen this beautiful soul mend friendships between other people just to make sure that communication always flows while respecting the integrity and structure of each individual that he comes across. I couldn't think of someone as deserving of such a role as a protector and friend to the forums. Congratulations, our lovely friend! After completely multiple trials we had put you through, you have finally passed them all!

Hide contents

Now, please stay away from the Count Until A Mod Posts - threads ... we know you've been trained by @Cash In the fun killer :awwthanks:

Took them long enough... Tsk now i have to behave in the forums....:sealed:

Hahaaa just kidding:griiin:

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Hahaaa just kidding:griiin:

Oh you better behave. He literally graduated thanks to his sharp eye against trolls who have called themselves “the king.” :toldya:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Oh you better behave. He literally graduated thanks to his sharp eye against trolls who have called themselves “the king.” :toldya:

Fool hehehe he is my sleeper agent...oooff!!! I MEAN HE LIKES TO SLEEP!:sealed:

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, StrawberryMilk Simp said:

Fool hehehe he is my sleeper agent...oooff!!! I MEAN HE LIKES TO SLEEP!:sealed:

Good to see he has already lured you into a false sense of security. Congrats, Samurai. That’s no easy feat. :orly:

• Brohoof 1

4 hours ago, Props Valroa said:

I have no doubt you will do well in your role, @Samurai Equine. Congratulations. :discord_balloon:

....why did you put the creepy balloon though hahaha.

:discord_balloon:

2 minutes ago, Silky The Smoll said:

Good to see he has already lured you into a false sense of security. Congrats, Samurai. That’s no easy feat. :orly:

Muhehehe perfect....everything is in place... The forums will be FUN AGAIN! MUHAHAHAHAAAHAAAGAAAKHEEEKKKHHHHH COUGH COUGH..... Excuse me..:griiin:

THE FUN WILL LAST FOREVAAAAA!!!:ithastolookpretty:

• Brohoof 1

Congratulations @Samurai Equine!!! Oh my god, I can’t believe yet so excited that you made into the Mod staff!!! I believe with your optimistic personality and good sense of integrity with others, you have definitely proven yourself to earn the honest and title behind it! You’re a reflective person and I know the forum will definitely need another mod who can work around with both reasons and kindness toward others and among your colleagues. Keep it up the great work Samurai!! 

• Brohoof 1

13 minutes ago, Misty Shadow said:

Oh, the temptation I'm feeling to make a Rurouni Kenshin joke... ^_^

DO ETTTT GIVE INTO THE TEMPTATION!!!!! 
image.png

• Brohoof 1