Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP Forums are about to get 20% cooler!

bigrigdave

Greetings, everypony!

My name is souljabri557 and I am new to these forums. I have been a brony for quite a while now! I've seen all the episodes, and watched the season three premiere. Last Saturday on TV. GAK.

I love to play Minecraft! You can find me on the Minecraft Forums. Unfortunately, I may be active the MLP Forums server as I have a massive server to keep watch on. I'll stop by every once in a while, though!

Rainbow Dash is best pony. It's not arguable! She is just so awesome, you know, with her flying skills and all!

Well, I've bored you enough. Have a nice day!

-souljabri557

Edited by souljabri557
  • Brohoof 4

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ix7vrluEm4E

Welcome to the forums, friend!! :D

I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here with us and have lots of fun! This is the friendliest community of dah internatz after all~

Also...

Rainbow Dash is best pony. It's not arguable!

That's a funny way of spelling 'Pinkie Pie'. :3
  • Brohoof 3

Thanks everyone, really appreciate it. Looks like it's time to start posting /)

( dont want you to be left hanging now :lol: hmm so tell us more, do you draw? play music? what games you play other then minecraft? :P

( dont want you to be left hanging now :lol: hmm so tell us more, do you draw? play music? what games you play other then minecraft? :P

Well, I have a 360. I enjoy playing Halo and CoD for much of my time. I can keyboard to a level I am not comfortable talking about without sounding like I am bragging... and I can sing. But I hate singing >_<

My gamertag is "Listerine User" (I know) if anyone wants to add me :D

• Brohoof 1