Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Um... hi?

mizzie

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google search

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Honestly, I kept seeing memes about MLP and finally decided to see what all the fuss was about.

So, imagine my surprise at being here. As stated above, I kept seeing memes about the show and hearing about "bronies", etc, and decided to see for myself what it is about. Watched the show, in secret, on Youtube and now I'm at the end of the second season. I haven't seen the first two of season 3 yet, that'll happen tomorrow.

Anyway, I'm a 32 year old wife and mother. I work full time, am a Girl Scout leader and have way, way too many hobbies and demands on my time. Sadly, none of my friends are really into MLP. The one who might have been just hasn't really watched it and doesn't seem interested. My hubby, while great in most ways, wouldn't like it and (and this is the really sad part!) my 8 year old daughter is really kind of "meh" about the show. :( Which is really too bad, because that would be a great excuse to watch it on Saturday mornings!

Oh well, as it is I'll just watch as I can online and talk to all you fine ponies here. :lol:

• Brohoof 4

Awh. This is a new type of addition to the herd in my eyes. It's nice to meet you! Your daughter is crazy! If us Bronies can watch the show with a love for it, surely she can get into it. In any matter, welcome to the forums. (: We'll see you around sometime!

Welcome to the forums then mizzie! My favorite pony choice is in between fluttershy and Rainbow Dash, so it's nice to see another Flutterfan on the forums. I'm sorry about not having any fellow MLP lovers anywhere around you. I feel the same way because I live in the Deep South where a guy like me liking anything that is related to ponies is considered unlawful by society. But I hope you find some nice friends on this site. It's a great place to make new ones!

And time for me to pull out the self proclaimed by me official welcome song... for this momentous occasion!

Well greetings mizzie :D I see you like fluttershy. Fluttershy is certainly my favorite pony, Despite the pinkie pie welcome song thing :P.

I hope to see you around and for you to be an active member of the forums. To some extent. Good luck with getting your daughter to share your love of the show!

And also why wouldn't your hubby like the show? If you don't mind me asking. I'm just wondering, since theres so many others who you'd be supprised like the show.

You don't have to answer, just being curious :D

Enjoy your stay!

Ps. I love Girlscout cookies, but then again who doesn't :P.

Thanks for the welcomes! It kind of is frustrating to like something that is actually really popular, but just not with people I know, or people in this area. It's the same with my love for Jonathan Coulton (any JoCo fans here? hehe) and Harry Potter (Potter-heads, anyone?). Oh well, no matter. Hubby accepts me and all my weirdness. Most of my friends area great people and all, but think I'm a bit strange and sometimes childish in the things I like. I say, if an adult can't watch cartoons and play with legos when they want to, what's the point of being an adult? ;)

• Brohoof 1

One day, those people around you will realize how great of a show it really is, become bronies, and perhaps even join this forum. and u shall be the catalyst of the conversion!!! lol jokes aside, welcome to the forum! you'll have a wonderful time here. :)

/run welcomepost.exe

Hello mizzie. Welcome to the forum, I'm exe.exe.exe.exe of the exe.exe

I hope you enjoy the forum and I see you're a fluttershy fan. Always good to have more fluttershy fans.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to here!

I'm new here, too.

Perhaps you should find them a really great episode, and try to get them to watch it. There's no way you could resist something like Lesson Zero, or the Royal Wedding. :)