Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Elements of Friendship

DashPony

After seeing season 3 I was inspired. So inspired that I composed this entire song in about 2 hours :lol:

You guys might recognize the main melody from somewhere ;) And if you enjoy my music, please subscribe and share my music with your friends!

(This thing was a pain in the flank to EQ, so I apologize in advance. Also, Youtube killed the sound quality for some reason. There is a download link in the video for a better quality MP3)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65m1HImPIng&feature=youtu.be

Edited by DashPony
  • Brohoof 4

That was a very nice, relaxing song. I'll have to look at your other ones, because I quite liked this one. I'm a sucker for happy instrumental stuff :P

Edited by Petyr Baelish
  • Brohoof 1

That was a very nice, relaxing song. I'll have to look at your other ones, because I quite liked this one. I'm a sucker for happy instrumental stuff :P

Thank you :) Since you liked this one, you might like Memories, and Eternity. Both of those are instrumental songs I have done as well.

• Brohoof 1

Wow, this is really good. It sound like it belongs in a MLP:FiM RPG as the main theme. I sound very epic, ya epic is kind of over used but thats what it felt like to me. ^_^

Thank you!

I thought the exact same thing when I was writing the song. Maybe i'll get lucky and someone will use it in an MLP game some day :wub:

Great song, very relaxing. I really liked the woodwind melody! :lol:

I also can't believe you made that in 2 hours. :wacko: Hot dang. I've been trying to tinker around with FL Studio a bit, it's neat to see what other people are able to do with the software.

• Brohoof 1

Great song, very relaxing. I really liked the woodwind melody! :lol:

I also can't believe you made that in 2 hours. :wacko: Hot dang. I've been trying to tinker around with FL Studio a bit, it's neat to see what other people are able to do with the software.

Thanks! :D

It was composed in about two hours. But it took several days to get everything to sound decent. Mixing and mastering the track is the hardest part for me to do for some reason :lol:

If you ever want advice or tips on how to use FL Studio sometime, feel free to ask :)