Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

So...my first pony

Fluttermena

Well first off, love the colors! Good choice of mane/body colors, and the shading for her shadow is well-done as well!

Two things I could suggest: Try outline the eye fully around with black, instead of just being half-outlined. It's hard to see with the yellow coat. ;) Another thing is to maybe proportion the nose a bit better. But other than that, I think this is great, way better than I or most people can do. Keep at it!! I'm sure you'll be a really good artist! Just practice...

But really, this is really good! The colors make this OC stand out a lot, and that's good thing to have. Hope to see more! :) 

attachicon.gifImpossibru.png

Sorry about the delay, procrastination strikes again, and I guess it doesn't help that I decided to make that ponified meme myself instead of finding a pre-made one (god knows there must be a ton of them lying around).

No seriously, in order to use guidelines correctly, you have to understand faux pony anatomy and how the parts work and function.

The very same skill and sense of proportions to put guidelines in the right places are the exact same skill and sense of proportions to draw from memory pretty easily.

its pretty good! alot better than what i could draw. even though i made my avatar myself, i only traced it from another drawing. oh yeah, is it a filly without a cutie mark or did you forget the cutie mark?

is it a filly without a cutie mark or did you forget the cutie mark?

She an adult, but at the time I drew her I didn't have any ideas for a name or cutie mark, so I just decided not to put one.

I don't think I'll be updating this thread anymore, I don't want to have a separate thread just for one OC so I'll eventually make one for all my pony art (in which I'll add new drawings as I finish them, I noticed most people only read the original post and completely missed the fact that I gave her a name and made a few practice drawings a few posts later...)