Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

fan fiction Pwnification

Tomiix

Hello there everypony! I'm here to share my new Fan Fiction, named Pwnification. It starts out with a boy, about to enter man-hood in a depresing slum called Pitsville. When he feels there is no hope, his friends show him the magic in Friendship is Magic. After learning about the fictional world, strange events occur that will change his life forever.

To read my First Fanfic, written by me and edited by Ieyasu Tokugawa and Sirisma visit Fimfiction, link to the series is here:

http://www.fimfictio...31/Pwnification

If you are having a hard time viewing this, notify me and I will post the chapters here as well. I just ask you to follow the link so that I gain credit for view with that website.

If I am causing a problem with the rules, please tell me, and I will adress it ASAP (I'm not familiar with the moderation of this forum, and I don't wish to bother anypony at this hour.) Please enjoy.

Chapter 1 ~Done~

Chapter 2 ~Done~

Chapter 3 ~Done~

Chapter 4 ~Done~

Chapter 5 ~Done~

Chapter 6 ~Done~

Chapter 7 ~Incomplete~

This is just a post as to settle a PM or two that I recived. If you do not have a FIMfiction account. That is fine, feel free to comment here, I don't wish to force you into making a account you don't wish to make, heck it would help keep this post on the front page anyway. Please share your opinnion, as it helps me grow as a writer, something as simple as "Keep up the good work" or "Your doing good but you need to fix ___" goes a long way. Hope you enjoy the story, chapter two will be out soon, it will be shorter than chapter 1 as to make the work load easier for my editor.

Edited by Tomiix
  • Brohoof 1

Thank you for the review, if Pinkie Pie is popular, maybe she can effect the world more. I was considering using her as a scapegoat for multiple possible situations that can occur in the world, I'm trying to evenly incorperate all of the mane 6, yet I am having a hard time, as one of them will be the main characters "interest". So they would have more page time, yet I don't want to exclude any one pony.

Just read it, it was awesome! :D

I am actually a little surprised, the idea you have for how our media is influenced by alternate worlds (do we actually come up with our ideas, or are they just visions of another land) is one I actually have thought of myself. I really liked the flow, and I am excited to see further installments!

My only criticism is with the typos. They are unavoidable, but maybe read through it and try to catch things like this "but the old pony was inpatient, and tug on my shirt with his teeth." It isn't a big problem, but clearing out typos just helps keep the whole thing looking more professional. They personally don't bother me, but I know of people who get really turned off by typos.

P.S. My username is Shadowysilence on FIMfiction.

Edited by Guest

Awsome, thanks for the review! I'll yell at my editor for that one xD. I am looking for some help if there is anypony who want a hand in the project, basically more editing so things like that don't happen as often, I am also looking for a artist, as I would love to have a picture for each instalment. If anypony who happens apon this has a friend or is looking for something to do, I'm looking for a hand, and I'll definitly give the reference if you want to expand on your art field or editing field.

Not to be a negative nancy but...

If you get harsh reviews, I can give you the complete reason why.

Self enter fics are frowned apon in our communities.

Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying not to write.

I have 2 self fics myself.

Just be aware some people may hate it just because it is a self fic.

Self Fic? The main character, Starlight is in no way a representation of me, my life, or my doings. All of his thoughts, and opinions were thought up for seperatly for the benefit of the plot.

I understand how a critic who dosen't know me would look at it that way though, thanks for brining it to my attention, yet this world that I have built up in my head for this character, I am not ready to drop it yet.

Just as a quick update, I sent in two more chapters to my editor, he best get to doing his job soon. Thank you for having interest in my fanfic everypony!

Another update everypony, chapter two is up and running, I will also be sending in the two chapters to be public to the website.

(edited)

Another update, after re reading my stories, I have noticed that edits I have applied earlier are gone, so I assume the saves are having problems, now I need to resend everything for editing. *sigh*

Well, since I have to stay up the whole night to dodge a Coma, I got tons more chapters done! Thanks to my editor for being so supportive and keeping up with me at this late hour!

Edited by Tomiix

• 3 weeks later...