You Are Locked In A Room With The Avatar Of The Person Above You

Feather Gem

*continues*

Dolemite2.gif.1f535b74ff05826ca7dd78c9e5ec1078.gif                                                                              

Ai! I told you that doesn't arouse me!

*continues*

Being a shadow, you technically are a spirit/ghost, therefore, eat plasma!!! *Fires proton pack, captures I.NEGATE* There, that should do it.

img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-28934-1-img-

"I'd rather trust and regret, than doubt and regret."

Ai! I told you that doesn't arouse me!   *continues*

Considering you the only one who said bites can be arousing.... maybe you do actually find his biting arousing?  :toldya:

Edited by AnonBrony

Considering you the only one who said bites can be arousing.... maybe you do actually find his biting arousing?  :toldya:

YOU DID NOT JUST GO THERE!!!!

Funny you say that, being the one who gives off the "gay" vibe the most.

What? You haven't been here long enough. My love of Sugar Pop should of told you I aint gay XD

Woah! Woah! We're all Bisexaul here.

And no,I do not get aroused by biting.

But,there is some people who like it.

*continues*

I am immune to plasma cause one that goes right through me and second I control plasma and light. I eat plasma and live off of light

In that case: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start

*continues*

A cheat code apparently.

*continues*

Is it from Contra?

*continues*

That's weird.

*continues*

*continues*

*continues*